Reviews for The Amadeus Effect
I like it.
MattKennedy chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Good story. :)
thecookiemomma chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
This is one of my favorite tropes of fiction, and you wrote it well. I love Jack/Daniel stories, and I love this one. Good job.
Lina03 chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
Aww, this is wonderful ending. Thank you for sharing )
Koiame chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
Brilliant! Love every bit of it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful fic with us! .
Azarael chapter 19 . 6/24/2011
This was superb. Outstanding. Stupendulous. And many other synonyms that convey goodness. I especially appreciated the way they grew into the relationship.
infanitechange chapter 19 . 10/21/2010
Very good story!
Kokoroyume chapter 19 . 6/4/2010
Another great story !

Darkfire The Phoenix chapter 19 . 6/2/2010
Fantastic story!

I think yours is the first that touched on the practical aspects of a reelationship between these two, and it drew me in as any good book should. Thanks for writing a believable story! I wish you had more than just the two SG1 stories...
I-am-a-slash-addict chapter 19 . 1/4/2010
Loved it! You took the old "stuck together" idea and made it new again. Jack and Daniel really are quite perfect together and i loved the team vibe you had going on in this fic.

Thanks for sharing!
Kami No Raijin chapter 19 . 9/22/2009
HOT!
Tidus'luvr chapter 19 . 4/24/2009
I just needed to say that I didn't get to finish reading this yesterday, but it was so good that I actually had a dream that like incorporated your story, and yeah. It was amazing. Thanks for an awesome read!
lotus-brody chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
This was amazing. A truly amazing story. I loved every second of it :) It is very touching and it reads very well.

Love it!
yamiishot chapter 19 . 12/21/2008
X3 Adorable, so beautiful X3 I loved it!
DoeJaneDoe chapter 19 . 12/17/2008
Hi! Just finished reading this story tonight, and all I can say is 'wow' XD (though I did think the homophobia at the end was maybe pushed a tidbit too far... I mean, without wanting to generalize, I know the military's state of mind toward this (all I have is my dad as example, he is part of the air force and... yeah, not the most open minded person on the planet, at least toward that subject) and I don't picture any of them actually physically attacking a homosexual guy... Contempt, anger and mockery, sure, actual physical violence? I don't know...) but don't let that deter you, hell I'm just really trying to find a thing to criticize here XD

All in all, very good job in keeping the characters IC, there were some scenes with Teal'C and O'Neil when I could actually picture them saying that, and I exclaimed more than once 'Oh I can totally see him say that!'. An example would be when the SG-1 team in on the planet Nagaman (if I remember right? Too lazy to go check it back XD) and Jack fights his way through Daniel without giving any sort of explication and resorting instead to menace and the harsh way as usual... It might seem obvious to you, but it's very tempting at this point to have Jack explain everything so that he would get through faster... a very un-jack-ish thing to do!

Also I wanted to praise you for the thought you put into that story; although it is mainly slash and the basic plot is actually pretty simple, we can sense you put thoughts and work into this, and it pays off! You took time to build the story, not omitting to give some depth to Teal'C and Carter as well... Though it is mainly focused on Jack and Daniel (well, obviously XD), the other two SG-1 have their moments, and that made me appreciate the story even more!

Alright, I know that at this point I'm gonna sound cheesy, but I've been waiting to read a story developed like this for a long time... Though you're not the only person I found, your story is still one of the few I can count on my ten fingers! A little bonus is that it doesn't draw on and on and on and on... You knew when to stop, and it keeps the story nice and light and constant. You're one of these authors from whom I read the story and don't end up clicking the exit button after the tenth chapter because, although it had started quite promising, it rapidly fell into the over fluffy candy canes and pink unicorns world, if you know what I mean XD

Hmm, I believe that is all I wanted to say... Ah yes, as a last light note, this story made me remember a dream I had some while ago where I was disguised as a ninja and running around in the SGC complex kicking butts and screaming 'Viva homosexual rights!'

Random, I know, but I can't help what I dream about XD

Cookies for you! (And pat your betas on the back, if you have any... We all tend to forget too easily the work they usually put in stories that are not theirs and it's something forgotten way too often!)