Reviews for RangeMan Deluxe Challenge Part 2
Daffybduck chapter 1 . 7/7
DAMN! Holy HOT Flash!
cansucnss chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Here goes the panties! I need extra panties for every story you write! My 2 favorite men in one, ohh god iwant to be in that sandwich foreverrrr!
nottonyharrison chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow. Holy mother of... wow.

Okay, so I realise it's been a while since you've written a fic, and potentially aren't even monitoring your reviews any more, but for realsies dude. That was effing HOT.

Also, you're one of the rare Plum authors whose writing style I really enjoy. Not overly fluffy, well written and you have a real talent for smut. Make use of it babe and write some original work. You'll become filthy stinking rich.

Kim's Mum chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
very nice and extremely hot!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/1/2011

Lester AND Ranger at the same time. Can you say SEX GODS over and over and over again? WOW! That was hot. I'm just wondering what will happen between them after this. Will either of them or any of them want a relationship, or more of the same? I've got to hurry and read the next one.

Great work.

Babewriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
OMG that was so hot! This is the first time i read this story and wow did i love it. i am heading to your profile right now to see what else you have writen!
BookAddictinFla chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Well, that was a threesome of epic proportions! Holy toledo, I'm at work at my desk and I think I'm sweating a little. You're a little smut queen;) Thanks for that delicious little story. Now I have naked Ranger and Lester images in my mind!
Dejah chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
oh. my. god. you are a dirty, wonderful woman. yay for unconventional love. holy shit. hot damn. whew. think I need a shower too. so glad I read this alone. crikey.
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Hot flashes and then some!

part 3? :-)
NeedWings2Fly chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
OMG I so wish I were Steph in this story.
SapphireJ chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
OMG, that was awesome! Those are my favorite men...I would love to be Steph in this story!
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
this one should have been called oh sh-.i thought that line was smut!
mssmith chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Good God! I'm at a loss for words...whew! My 2 favorite hunks...together...Good God!
m b fisher chapter 1 . 6/26/2009