Reviews for HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCHOU! For lack of a better title
Phoebe chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Cool.
decode-xx chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
its so RANDOM.

"Yagyuu-senpai and that Kaidoh kid making out, more lockers – wait, WHAT?"

That was most likely my favorite part.

and the goldfish
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Lolz...

Crayons! Yay!

You know...crayola should make a special potato orange crayon...seriously...

If they haven't already xD
The Princess Of Tennis chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
*bounces around hallway of rikkai with akaya* wait! wtf is kaido doin' here?
merissala chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
CRAYONS! OMFGZOMG CRAYONS!

“Hiroshi forgot mine too after he hooked up with that Kaidoh kid from Seigaku,” Niou said. Had he spoken out loud?

HAHA! Hiroshi and kaidoH! omg you make me laugh! -nod nod-

omg... did i just do what you would have done after reading a good fic?

i think i did. :D

But that means this was a good fic! :D
May-Linn chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
hehehe, yay! i can't stop laughing, hehe. frogs... XD
Fayah chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Wha...Yukimura's birthday and I STILL haven't finished the fic I was writing for him? Darn ._.

Back to my real review. It seems that you were sugar high when you read this fic. Haha. I especially liked the last part
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Goldfish crakers! I startled my poor dog due to my sudden great bark of laughter. Poor Jackel, I can't help but feel sorry for him. Great story, as always!
I'llDieLaughingAtYou chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
. ! Crack is some of the best stuff out there! This was really good. I am now going to read more of your stories!
Alizel chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Sorry on not reviewing earlier! My alerts thingy is all goopy and stuff. I luffles your story! Who knew Niou could read minds? ...Or can he? -shifty eyes- Can't write more, using school comp! Ja
ImmortalTigeress chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
You have very strange pairings in here... But I liked it! Nice fic, very nice fic!
absurd musings chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I'm in the library. XDD (SHH!)

What? Yesterday was Yukimura's birthday? *Gasps and saves it onto cell phone for later use*

What Yukimura was reading is good stuff. Yup. (AND SHOJO MANGA! :D) AND CRAYONS! I love crayons. :D I carry a box of them in my backpack.
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Who gave Akaya so much sugar? Wow... he must've had a fun time bouncing around. ) Guess Yukimura recieved a nice gift eh? And what was Niou planning with Sanada for the decorations? Anyways, good fic. )
Ahotep chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Happy birthday Yukimura!

I really liked it.*hands a box full of cookies*

Akaya's present was quite original. It changes from the tennis balls or other tennis related gift.

hope to read more from you soon