Reviews for A DREAM OF FREEDOM LOST
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
i was rereading this and noticed a blooper. in the part where Uly goes to Kat's Eye News station he take his jet and lands on their helicopter pad, but when he leaves you have him with out a ride so he hitches with Ann. just something i noticed. still love the story though. _ can't wait to see what new chapters or stories you've got brewing.
fugug chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
Yeah, I'm reviewing again 'cause i just realized that I didn't say much about this one story _. The reason i love this one is because it really is a VERY satisfying read. There's alot of sap, I just felt like cuddling Feral myself and rid him of his angst. The angst itself was well developped with a good gradual build up. Again thought some parts (very rare) were written more simply than the rest of the story, for example not the idea, but the language used when Dr. Mewser meets (?)and they come up with the detecting device for Sabren mates. Then everythings good and all of a sudden the same language reappears when Viper finds the cure againts Feral's fall into dementia. Those two instances were glaring because the rest of the story is so well developped and well written.

I loved the realtionship between Feral and T-Bone and am really happy the issue of T-Bones secret identity had a realistic developpement. Feral doesn't look or feel adequate for a slash pairing, but you manage to make it more than acceptable without making him too OC, cool! I have to say, that now other authors will have a high standard to uphold or surpass in SwatKATs fandom 'cause you're the first author i read in that fandom.

_

Cheers, laZybug
fugug chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I loved that story. i read it on WWOMB, but wasn't able to review. It starts slow, the first three of rour chapters, but once you get into it you can't stop. Rarely it happens that one chapter will have sentences that are abit heavy (sorry I didn't think to extract an example), but then we can go for chapters with really good vocab and grammar. It is evident that you're a god writer and very good at your hobby _, proliferous too! Right now i'm reading the first story about Bloodnor and Feral ( the title escapes me) I really like how clever Feral was in his captivity. I got a little embarassed thought when he was so forthcoming about his ordeal to the SwatKats, Miss Biggs and Dr. Siena (?). You know that part were he tells them about the bond and reveals most of the "sordid" details of Bloodnor's seduction. lol, In his place I think I would just say that he sexually bonded my body throught rape and compulsion potions, that's already bad enough! lol

I'm so happy you're so productive and that you write good and hot mpreg. And FURRIES! Where have all the furries gone? I loved those stories typical of the 80's and the underground comics used to abound, sigh.

I hope you inspire others in writting more furries _

I'm off to read the rest of the Bloodnor saga.

laZybug
Unbidden-Angel chapter 13 . 7/5/2008
I really enjoyed this! I truelly did! I was also wondering if you would make one for me. I have the idea and everything. I just can't write as well as you. Plus I have too many others to finish and post. And yours are so much better! The story is that Jake has to go somewhere to get something and Chance stays to fix a car. While Chance is all alone, one of the badkats shows up and impregnate Chance. When Jake gets back he finds Chance in a corner and Chance develops a fear to males that he hides very well. When the kat that attacked Chance reappears, the SWAT KATZ go to defeat him. But T-Bone (Chance) just freezes up and Jake becomes suspicious. Think you could PLEASE do it? I don't know if this is the way to do this or not. Please!
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 13 . 4/10/2007