Reviews for Streams of Consciousness
Mumia0813 chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
lol wat an ending, i didnt kno alucard couldnt cross large bodies of water...he seemed so OP to me.
bookworm4ever81 chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
Wow, this story was well written. The only thing that I would recommend, is that you post it as a crossover, which it is. I pitied Father Anderson for half a moment only due to the fact that his attack on Vincent went so abysmally wrong on him. Maybe if he had listened, he wouldn't have had his own knives stuck in himself. But, then he wouldn't be who he is if he did, so the point is moot. Anyways, great job, I hope that if you ever decide to do a crossover like this again, I get a chance to read it.
Avenging Neko chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Whee, archive trolling. I just thought it'd be nice to leave a review and tell you someone found and really liked this short crossover. :)

I liked that Vinvent was nice to Seras and protected her from the fire spells. Hee. And Alucard's just insane. .
Avenging Neko chapter 8 . 3/10/2012

Der Kaiser chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
should have had alucard have full release
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
jeeej,i LOVE this story *-*

i had the same idea,befor reading your story xD

i thought about that alucard and vincent look the same and i trought about who would win..

than i trought about what would happen if vincent would be in hellsing..

so i started to wirte a fan fiction and draw a comic

but now..if read your story and..i feel like a idiot,because your story is SOOOO AWESOME!

argh! xD

i love it!

i wish there where more storys about hellsing and vincent valentine ._.
Larane chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
Great action, and freakin' hilarious. Enjoyed it muchly. Thanks! :)
minoki chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
amazing! love all the action! lol
Razzika chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
I do hope that you intend to do a sequel of some sort, this was quite an interesting (and awesome!) story.
Amon2 chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! I love Vincent from Final Fantasy 7 and I love Alucard from Hellsing and the fact that you joined them together in one single spectacular story was awesome. Your style was amzing and the sequence of events reviting, I couldn't stop reading till the end. I hope you're serious about the sequel to this story because I'd really love to read more joint Vincent-Alucard mayhem. Again, terrific story.
iron elsar chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
Great story!
Der Kaiser chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
very good
Aquawyrm chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
That was pretty funny. Somehow, I don't think there's any force out there that could stop Alucard from seeking a rematch with Vincent.