Reviews for Shift
fiesa chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Short. Poignant. Very, very well done.

I like the contradiction in those two parts. Shikamaru thinking Ino should grow up, and then realizing she has already done so some time ago. Possibly even without him noticing. Weird how our wishes come back to haunt us and how getting your wish sometimes is worse than not getting it at all.

This drabble was well-done and wonderful to read. Thanks for sharing it!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Gahhh, you have a knack for angst.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i loved it you should make more 3
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I like this. It's a small dose of reality.
mood ink chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
oh, this story just has to have a sequel! maybe an Ino POV or something. )
ouueyesss chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
great fic, great use of words. the second part was a bit confusing, though, it took me a little to figure out that she'd become a serious ninja, on a seduction mission i guess?

anyways. keep writing! i loved it.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I love it when Shikamaru suffers.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Sad, but beautiful. I really like it.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Ah-Shikamaru finally gets what he wants-Ino is serious, a real ninja who kills. Too bad he doesn't exactly want that anymore.

Beautifully put, and how true. I am guessing that Ino was on a mission/assassination...

It's great how you portrayed Shikamaru and Ino at the end.
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Eek. That made me cringe. Great realism. Interesting insight. I really adored the emotion you evoked with such few words.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Short, but to the point. Lovely.
ok. so. i'm lame chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
for some reason i love it when shikamaru realises he has messed up.
Elinix chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Great ending line in a very sad little ficlet that felt real in some strange way. I guess its your talent with words and your care for the characters that can make situations like this so believable.
Yugao chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was very... deep. In a nice way, that is. Great job.
Lambsam chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Is her date Sasuke, 'cause if it is I'm going to kill him for abusing her. No one deserves to be abuse, no one! Your story is good and you get your meaning though without writting it.