Reviews for Bothering Snape
LouBelle04 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
haha i'm excited for the next chapters!
Evelyns Journey chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
THAT IS /cute/ hehehe. I know my grammar in this reveiw plainly sucks, but its early in the morning and I am a bit lazy to write reviews haha. So if your getting a review at 2 22 in the morning, your story was good, no better then good EXCELLENT.
sandybeach6th chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Oh wow! I love your writing style, its really formal and makes the characters pop out of the paper and into reality. Great job!
KatyaX chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Dearest Er/anon. Inaccuracies? How does one JUDGE "inaccuracies" in a fanfic? Isn't the mere IDEA that SS/HG could even EXIST an inaccuracy, to say the least? Meanwhile, I took your review to heart and reread the first chapter again. The "several weeks" you picked out referes to the weeks after Dumbledore died. This story takes place YEARS afterward. Hence Hermione's 25 years and all that's happened in between. You might as well picked out that Lupin and Moody are dead, or that I have an unnecessary tendency to layer my stories with Austinesque vocabulary. Thanks all the same, tho', Anon.
Er chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I only read the first chapter, but I can't go on. This is horrible. Hermione would not be 25 several weeks after Snape killed Dumbledore, which is the LEAST of your inaccuracies.
Spattered Ink chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
*is feeling rather more than a bit miffed* Lovely story, one which immediately caught my attention, and yet the updates are altogether too far apart in coming. From march to october we have two chapters, neither of which are long enough to compensate. *pouts and stomps foot* I do know how life can have a nasty tendency of inserting itself where it is not wanted, so I can't be too terribly mad. I can only await and hope for the next installment, preferably before december? *has big expectant grin on face and wiggles eyebrows suggestively* :-D
Lisianpeia chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Ok, I know there is a "Complete" there, but I really thought you're going to put those two together Xd

Anyways, your writting is really it didn't ended up as i thought it would, it was a really good job! )
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
I actually thought it would be longer. It screams to be continued
Angel of the day chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
He always puts his foot in his mouth!
notwritten chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Very good chapter. I enjoyed it very much. More please if you have time to do it. :-)
breenarose chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
He has a habit of saying the wrong things at the wrong time.
spider Web chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
i simply can not wait until the next instalment lol please update
soron rocket chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Oh, looks interesting. I like. Please continue! :D :D

SR x
padslet chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
really good but why has hermione been married twice and who to
dizzynetbookgirl chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Yea! Another chapter! I'd thought you were leaving this alone as a oneshot, but I'm glad to see you're continuing on with it!