Reviews for The Perfect Storm
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow, this is really good. where'd the idea come from?
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Yay he's alive! Why do people like using the feds in someway as the reason for Tim not being dead? Glad she went with him. Will anyone figure out what happened to her?
Pixie is dangerous chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
You reminded me of how much I love Speed/Calleigh (:

I love the story , you made my day (:

Beetle xx
yoda chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
great story, I like it...do you plan to write a sequel?
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Good. I really like the fact that he came back for her and she left with him, glad they'll be happy, but sad she just left without telling anyone. Oh-well! GREAT STORY. Im adding you to my favorite authors list!
Jessica237 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I just love the idea of our seemingly-fearless Calleigh being afraid of storms. :) And you've written what just might be my favorite interpretation of that. :D Totally and completely excellent.

"Being with you, loving you – having you love me – has been the greatest gift ever given to me." Aww. So sweet!

'Or she could go against every rational fiber in her being and give her heart free rein, jumping out into unknown territory with the ultimate certainty that the man who loved her would be there to catch her.'

And I'm so glad she did. :) It's just so completely romantic, the idea that she'd give up all she's worked so hard to hold onto; that really, she'd give up *everything* for Tim.

Really, this was just utterly beautiful. :D
padme789 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
i love this story. There is so much you can do with it .
randomwriting chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
How could I not love a story featuring my favorite pairing that uses storms as a backdrop and includes a line such as this?

“Because they always seem to bring you to me.” I mean I can just hear and see Tim as he says it.

There was much more to love about a story that not only keeps Tim alive, but brings my twosome together in a slow, subtle and believable manner. I thought you did a grand job of weaving your way through the past and the present and back again.

I'm going to repeat a couple things I posted in my Yahoo review...

I liked how you noted that Tim realized Calleigh took his distant manner personally. I think Tim, who could often be clueless about such a thing if it came from someone else, was far more tuned into Calleigh than he was even aware of. It reminded me of their hallway scene in Dispo Day when she took his dirty gun personally and you could tell by his reaction that he was very aware of that fact. I sensed that same awareness in your story, which for me, means great continuity.

I also loved how awkward they were when they realized they had moved beyond 'friendly coworker hug' into something much deeper. I loved this description:

'His brain was finally realizing what his body had done, and his neurons were about to short-circuit with the information.' Just perfect!

Your wonderful descriptive writing pulled me into the story and kept me hanging until they rode off into the uncertain future...

This story left me with a satisfied sigh of contentment.