Reviews for As the dust settles
Montydragon chapter 7 . 3/2
I loved this. Most firsties aren't that good, but this is an astonishing exception. Any RobStar shipper who reads this will thoroughly enjoy it.
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 7 . 2/9
Awwwww this was... i cant even begin to describe this story i loved it so much the suspence love and all the other emotions was so over powering ( in a good way) that i almost cried. Great job your the best! :)

Beloved Gold
Wolfgirl212 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Hey thanks! That was amazing! Your really good! :D
jfm cc jess chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
(This is JesFriendMagnet / chromaticallychallenged. I'm far too lazy to sign in on my phone.) I don't know if you still check for reviews on oldies like this fic, but I've finally decided to begin (and soon finish) your e'ara series. Despite how old this fic is, and how much you have progressed since writing it, I did truly enjoy reading it. The plot itself was fun (and creative, and watching Robin fall even more madly in love was DAYUM CUTE) and it was very enjoyable to read. Cant wait to continue with this universe! Your fiction never ceases to amaze me. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I have never laughed and awed and almost cried and fangirled so much to a teen titans story ever before! This story was freaking awesome and I had actually laughed for like 5 minutes at the part where starfire says "beast boy and cyborg call you dick all the time." keep up the awesome work while I continue to laugh at this joke.
TeamNorthman chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is absolutely precious and wonderful!
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Brilliant! Just ... just lovely!

You kinda-sorta had me really worried there, when Star was approximately dead. But since I KNEW that there was a sequel to this story, and that it involved her, I figured you had an out. And you did. And let's hope the WeatherMan is so damaged that he will never again even THINK about trying that crap on anyone else.

Great pacing, great plotting, and STELLAR dialogue! This goes into Favorites!
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
... what the heck? Since when do windstorms in California do THAT?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I think I like "Take Charge" Robin a lot better than "She's not my girlfriend!" Robin. I bet Star does, too.
EdwardC.-RPattzluver343 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
All I'm gonna say is: IN YOUR FACE BATMAN!
junebird28 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I've officially come to conclude that you have the best teen titans fics on here! Short, sweet and to the point!
Electricboa chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
The episode with Robin's case always intrigued me. When it first came out, I only watched the show on and off, so I had always thought there was a sequel that somehow explained what was inside. Later on, I found out there wasn't, but you pretty much put what I expected to see, pictures of his family. And that's such a good place to start off this story.

I have to say that I absolutely love your idea for the E'ara, it was so good that I had to look it up to see if that was real. Finding it's your own creation, I think they should make it canon. You even threw in a decent bit of drama, who would have thought someone called 'WeatherMan' could do that much damage? The story is a good one, having Batman make a cameo was nice and having them end up at Wayne Manor was an interesting way to get everyone together in the end. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this series.
Joshua chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
This was pretty decent for your first story. I will give "As the Dust Settles" a 6/10.
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
I love angst-y RobStar stories like this...
PrincessLazyPants chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
This was beautifully written and I love how things were resolved at a decent pace. It wasn't too quick nor was it too stretched out! I can't wait to read the sequel.