Reviews for As the dust settles
amsrule chapter 7 . 7/13
absolutely loved it!
itxprincessxlala chapter 5 . 5/15
This was beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this story. You write fantastically and I can't wait to read the sequel.
itxprincessxlala chapter 7 . 5/14
This was beautiful! So glad I discovered this story. I don't visit this fandom too much anymore but I stumbled across it again when revisiting some old favorites and I loved this. Thanks so much for sharing. You write beautifully!
passionateorjustcrazy chapter 1 . 5/13
You're my favorite author, probably ever. I read a couple different fandoms on here, but somehow I always find myself coming back to you when I'm in the mood for a good read (specifically A Choice Made, I love that one so much). I don't even know how many times I've reread the e'ara universe fics. And I love that you never leave a story unfinished! I hope you're not done with the Titans forever, because no one does it like you.
Here for another reread, beautiful as always 3
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 7 . 2/26
I liked this a lot!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 5 . 2/26
Oh my God!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 3 . 2/25
I like the glimpse at how much Star means to BB an Raven, will we see what Cy thinks too?
SHELBANG chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
so intense man xD
SHELBANG chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
man i like how everyone had their own reaction to seeing starfire so close to death. it was so interesting, i felt bad but i laughed at the thought of beast boy throwing up xD
jessmonster chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Aw this was such a cute story. I can definitely see how your writing has evolved, it's weird! I cant even describe it, i guess it's matured in a sense? I dunno. But i love it nonetheless.
jessmonster chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Oh my gosh im so frickin excited to restart the whole series for the umpteenth time. Also sidenote, i get really attached to your series like WICKEDLY OBSESSED and i find out that you are writing about Ladybug and Cat Noir now? So i know for a fact that you are dangerous but also a writer after my own heart I LIVE FOR THISSS. Ugh.
MADStar529 chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
This was hilarious and so cute. Loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
Awww, that was so sweet.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Wow this is really amazing! i cant believe i havent found this fic before!