Reviews for As the dust settles
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/26
Wow this is really amazing! i cant believe i havent found this fic before!
No but like seriously i really love the swimming pool scene. With robin on the edge and beastboy as a seal splashing water and the rest of the titans laughing. It's like this is why i love these idiots so much. i read that part like twice with a silly smile on my face?! I have a beautiful mental image of that
I love this sooo much. Their friendship is depicted beautifully i wann cry. The swimming pool scene was heart warming and beastboy with the ink mishap was just hilarious! It defintely was heart breaking too:( but i sorta laughed when i realized that this was your first fic ever and it still included angst. Just perfect. Thank you for taking the time to write thisī¸
calicoToones chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
The idea of Starfire being so happy now that she can't stay on the ground is so clever and cute - I never would have thought of it in a million years!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Well I know I'm late to the party, but I finally downloaded your entire E'ara Universe and I'm so excited to read it all! At this point, I'm just about through "As the dust settles" and I have to say, it's so great to read some good writing. I've been away from the fanfic community for a few weeks, except for a few stories that kinda turned out to be duds.

So yeah, this story is a great exploration of the interaction between Robin and Starfire. As a predominantly BB/Raven shipper, I'm no expert on the Rob/Star pairing, which is something I aim to change. I particularly appreciated that this story had so many unique details that really did influence the overall feel of the story. For example, the time while the T Car was being repaired after the "Revved Up" episode is a period that we've all simply glossed over, and the fact that the Titans were in an unknown town (rather than the Tower) was nice, too. It was also clever of you to invoke the WeatherMan and to make him such a capable adversary (although your spelling of his name irked me!). It reminded me of a story by EmeraldsAndDaggers called "Titans Together", where Dr. Light was transformed into an extremely formidable and menacing foe.

Anyway, this has been a pleasure to read, and I'm looking forward to the next (lengthy) installment.
Montydragon chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
I loved this. Most firsties aren't that good, but this is an astonishing exception. Any RobStar shipper who reads this will thoroughly enjoy it.
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Awwwww this was... i cant even begin to describe this story i loved it so much the suspence love and all the other emotions was so over powering ( in a good way) that i almost cried. Great job your the best! :)

Beloved Gold
Wolfgirl212 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Hey thanks! That was amazing! Your really good! :D
jfm cc jess chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
(This is JesFriendMagnet / chromaticallychallenged. I'm far too lazy to sign in on my phone.) I don't know if you still check for reviews on oldies like this fic, but I've finally decided to begin (and soon finish) your e'ara series. Despite how old this fic is, and how much you have progressed since writing it, I did truly enjoy reading it. The plot itself was fun (and creative, and watching Robin fall even more madly in love was DAYUM CUTE) and it was very enjoyable to read. Cant wait to continue with this universe! Your fiction never ceases to amaze me. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I have never laughed and awed and almost cried and fangirled so much to a teen titans story ever before! This story was freaking awesome and I had actually laughed for like 5 minutes at the part where starfire says "beast boy and cyborg call you dick all the time." keep up the awesome work while I continue to laugh at this joke.
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is absolutely precious and wonderful!
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Brilliant! Just ... just lovely!

You kinda-sorta had me really worried there, when Star was approximately dead. But since I KNEW that there was a sequel to this story, and that it involved her, I figured you had an out. And you did. And let's hope the WeatherMan is so damaged that he will never again even THINK about trying that crap on anyone else.

Great pacing, great plotting, and STELLAR dialogue! This goes into Favorites!
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
... what the heck? Since when do windstorms in California do THAT?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I think I like "Take Charge" Robin a lot better than "She's not my girlfriend!" Robin. I bet Star does, too.
EdwardC.-RPattzluver343 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
All I'm gonna say is: IN YOUR FACE BATMAN!