Reviews for Burn Baby Burn
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Brilliant one of the best fanfictions I've read! Please do a sequel!
ShiroFlake chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Awesome job !
AOBZ chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This is insane! So good! Ive only read the first chapter but this seems really good. I cant believe how young you are- you definitely write maturely for your age (I totally mean that as a compliment). I cant wait to read the rest. Keep up the writing- youre really good at it!
CreativelyNumb chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
Aw what an amazing story! I absolutely loved it!
csimouse chapter 10 . 5/3/2008
Wonderful story! I just sat and read the whole thing. I was in tears at various points of the story. I just wanted to wrap my arms around Sara and make her feel loved.
CSIvHP11 chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
sweet, I like it :)
In-betweens chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Well at least her dad seemed nice before he got drunk. But they both really are horrible. I'm glad that Sara's telling Catherine all of this, at least she's getting it out in the open and actually talking about it now instead of keeping it all bottled up.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Glad Sara had enough trust in Catherine to tell her the whole story or part of it and that she didn't run away the first chance she got.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Well Catherine really didn't have much to drink so she can't really blame any of it on alcohol can she? As for Sara I'm sure she'll be able to. Now that they haven't really talked about anything and are about to have sex they're gonna have to talk about it all later. Great chapter!
In-betweens chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Right down to the point of the matter. Looking forward to what happens between the two of them now. How Sara reacts to it as well.
Ponys chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
aw .

lots of angst there... Really nice story, beautiful. :-)
Knight Wulf chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
loved it grat work can't wait to read more of your work.
Mary chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Well written story. Very nice buildup with great dialogue. Thanks for sharing it.
cmfan07 chapter 10 . 9/3/2007
Great story! that's pretty much all I can say really. I'm just speechless is was that good.
Zan1781 chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
Happy ending, yea!

You must've written this one while I was on my way, because I didn't see it! Nice job, as always :).