Reviews for Assassins
AngeGirlmon chapter 8 . 3/31
Super cool story. So funny. Please keep updating. AngeGirlmon
angel of light chapter 8 . 1/15
you noe what i liked the story so much that i read all 8 chappies within an are really awesome. Please have takari in it. I'm a huge fan of takari. oh and let Kari say this to Matt and Tai - guys SERIOUSLY had i not known u all these years i would have have thought that you two are lezbos. GROW UP-

You seriously are a wonderful writer. Don't ever stop writing
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I agree with nikigrl-123 that would be cute
But my question is where are kumamon and lowemon?!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
I want to see more Kouichi, and Ken, and Kouji (yes I know he's already in here a bit, but I love those three)! I also think it would be cool if TK's group gets each other, until only one has someone not in the group, and then someone gets one of them and the whole system goes down (well, maybe one or two get away, as they realize what's happened). I also want to see Davis lose!

Of course, its been 3 yrs since an update, so I'm afraid I wont hold my breath.

-Martiny
QueenofDarkRoses chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
This story is awesome! heh

Really I can see the whole game becoming one big choas. And in the end it will be someone like Suzie who'll win... or Joe. xD

Well one thing, I want to see more of Kouichi! And I think it would be interesting if he team up with Ken or something.

Well... Hope to see next chapter soon 3
eric chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
I WANT LOEWMON!
SlyShadow13 chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
great story.

i would like to see rika and ryo meet up at some time and see more of TK,kari,Sora,tai and matt

shadowpawz out
Super garurumon chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Yay!
nikigrl-123 chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
I like the story lots!

Do you think that Tommy and Suzy could pair up? that would be cute
Martiny chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
WOOT Man I have got to play this game! Poor Rika, I wanted her to win *pouts*
Tristar chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
camera's roll in 5...4...3...2...1 and action!

((CNN news theme begins to play lights turn to news desk with three chairs behind it sitting in the first chair is a black Gatomon hold a stack of papers. Sitting next to is me and the third chair is empty for the moment!))

Me: Good evening everyone and welcome to another update of Digmon Digital Assiasans!

: Well it's been awhile since we last updated folks and here it is!

(( turns a list scrolls down))

: Leomon has been crushed by cyberdramon

Me: With Ryo distracting Takato and Guilmon it just goes to proove how cunning Ryo can be!

B. Gato: Yes it is Also someone ended up on the Chopping block was rika which was a big suprise to me!

Me: Indeed I thought Rika would atleast be in contension for one of the top spots near the end!

B. Gato: That doesn't mean she can't assist her partner digimon Renamon from getting there!

Me: Of course! And Kouji suggestion just might be right up her alley to do so! though I do wonder where Kouichi and his partner are...Today will be joined by a speicial guest! MARCUS DAMON OF THE DATS!

(Marcus comes onto the set and takes a seat punching his fist into his palm)

Marcus: It's good to be here Tristar!

Me: Tell me Marcus why wasn't DATS invited into the fun more specificly your team?

Marcus: EASY! when the concept for this story came about our season wasn't even out in america yet!

Me: So Marcus who would you like to show up!

Marcus: Agumon of course!

Me: Gato?

B. Gato: While I'd love to see Devimon or Myotismon there not chosen digimon or humans for that matter so I'd have to go with Angemon!

Me: You think he's cute...

B. Gato: Look at that we're out of time!

((Screen goes black))

Me: until next time on Digmon digital assasin. You think he's cute!

B. Gato: Shut up!

Marcus: Can I go now! I've still got to find my father and save digital world!
Retro Illusionist chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
Hey, this chap was great, just like all the others, though, I'd like to see more of some characters like Joe for example, it would be quite funny if he won, or shot someone like Kouji hehe

Anyway, hows this: Tai walked up to Sora with a smug look on his face, "How ya doing?" he said with a huge grin plastered on his face.

Hehe, anyway, update soon, this is awesome
7DCD chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
Dude, that was really funny! And you sure took your time writing, but we are really patient audience, aren't we? (Fact: Tae really wanted to spam you for updating so late.) Or not.

-blinks- If Kouji/Lobomon has the speed of light, then won't they be, like, invincible? Unless they are tricked? Which would be really hard since Kouji is a really careful guy?

PS: Ryo's evil. ReAlLy eViL.

PSS: Mercurymon is a really great thinker! Just like me! (Not really.)

PS: Kouji will seriously regret what he told Rika. Unless Rika gets Mecury-napped.

PS: I can't believe Leomon died... Again!

PS: I want to see more Suzie!

PS: I know, that's a lot of PSing. But I can't help it!

PS: Did you know that I used the word "Really" (Not counting this one) 8 times in this chapter 8 review? And that isn't a coincidence, you know.

PS: By the way, if you think this is a spam, you are wrong. I'm just writing a super long review because you took such a long time writing the chapter.
mhmmm chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
Oh, did your computer stop working AGAIN? *groans*

Anyway, hehe, I think it would be splendid to see a Rika/Kouji romance, I think yes? I'm planning on using my sexy french accent from now. It makes everyting zound so vonderful. Wait.. that's more like german now... -_- they lied to me...

Good chapter, it's building up ze action.

With bundles of cheese,

Kouzumi93 chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
It's been so long since I've reviewed this story! I'm so glad that you found the time to update. You don't really show much of Zoe, though, or maybe you have and I just don't remember...but anyway, Leomon seems out of character in this chapter. but that's just my opinion. Until next time,

Kouzumi93