Reviews for Assassins
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
I really want loweemon in this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
When are you updating?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
Right about now I'm wondering where kendogarrrurumon and burninggreymon and the others are can you put them in the story?
Slinking Fox chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Please update this! It's priceless!
The Disposable Villain chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Awesome! *gets a crowd of people to chat 'update! Update!'* please update soon! It's so awesome!
AngeGirlmon chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Super cool story. So funny. Please keep updating. AngeGirlmon
angel of light chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
you noe what i liked the story so much that i read all 8 chappies within an are really awesome. Please have takari in it. I'm a huge fan of takari. oh and let Kari say this to Matt and Tai - guys SERIOUSLY had i not known u all these years i would have have thought that you two are lezbos. GROW UP-

You seriously are a wonderful writer. Don't ever stop writing
eatenalivebyboredom chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I agree with nikigrl-123 that would be cute
But my question is where are kumamon and lowemon?!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
I want to see more Kouichi, and Ken, and Kouji (yes I know he's already in here a bit, but I love those three)! I also think it would be cool if TK's group gets each other, until only one has someone not in the group, and then someone gets one of them and the whole system goes down (well, maybe one or two get away, as they realize what's happened). I also want to see Davis lose!

Of course, its been 3 yrs since an update, so I'm afraid I wont hold my breath.

-Martiny
SnowRoseQueen chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
This story is awesome! heh

Really I can see the whole game becoming one big choas. And in the end it will be someone like Suzie who'll win... or Joe. xD

Well one thing, I want to see more of Kouichi! And I think it would be interesting if he team up with Ken or something.

Well... Hope to see next chapter soon 3
eric chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
I WANT LOEWMON!
SlyShadow13 chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
great story.

i would like to see rika and ryo meet up at some time and see more of TK,kari,Sora,tai and matt

shadowpawz out
Super garurumon chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Yay!
nikigrl-123 chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
I like the story lots!

Do you think that Tommy and Suzy could pair up? that would be cute
Martiny chapter 8 . 1/21/2008