Reviews for Past, Present, & Future
MelMaggio chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
love love love it awesome, i was worried cause alot of jackchloe fics that are less than 10,0 words are unfinished and aweful but this was WONDERFUL. great great job (:
Lady Taevyn chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
I swear I've read this chapter before, and I thought I feedback-ed it too. Maybe not, anyway:
Crashxin2xMe chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
wow! by far the best thing i've read on here. great job!
Vaniah chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
Wah! Stupid I didn't realise you had this story posted here until I got two spastic, random author alerts for this story. One for chapter two, and one for this chapter. :S

Anyway, trixy person you, not telling anyone this story is posted in complete here. ;) I love this last chapter SO much. You know, I think it's a marker of just HOW MUCH fanfiction I've read over the years that, generally speaking, I don't like it when the lovers say "I love you" "I love you too" when they get together. I know those words are immortal and everything, but the get repetitive after a while.

Anyway, where I was going with that is that I love the way you had them come together in this story. Speficially, the lines "You're really doing this"/"I'm really doing this". That's such a Chloe thing for her to say the second before she's going to be kissed by the man she's been in love with forever!

Also, I think you should write some smutty J/C stuff next, because I bet you would rock at it. You did a great job expressing passion and intensity in just a few words there at the end. :)

Great stuff, and I can't wait to see what you come out with next! :)
sej1986 chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
I have been following this on LJ and I'm so glad I got to read the end :D Absolutely loved it! :)
KatLilly86 chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
Aw! This was beautiful! Chloe would totally care for Jack if he'd let her.
McStamper chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
Great job, I really enjoyed your story!
saturn567 chapter 7 . 3/6/2007