Reviews for Hellbound
Candy Phantom chapter 9 . 4/21
I still think it's weird that they called him Invisobill.
xThomas2 chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
pretty good. that last line is funny too
pokemaster101 chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
Oh the ending. XD

Luv dis! 8D
ZoologyKaM chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
O Wow that was so awesome!
That was seriously your first fan fic? Really? That was amazing. I think I'm going to have nightmares now. It's a terrifying idea, Danny will have to deal with that the rest of his life. Crazy...
Well anyway, really well done. I loved it. Welcome to my favorites list.
ZoologyKaM chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
THAT WAS SO INTENSE! O MY GAWD! IT WAS LIKE I COULD SEE EVERYTHING HAPPENING! DANNY!
ZoologyKaM chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I love how you described his transformation and the feeling of his ghost powers. Very well done. And everyone is in character! This is an amazing story I love it!
vedisdragon chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
Wow. Just...wow. For your first story, certainly impressive. XD I laughed in the end. "Women." LOL!
Not a good idea to read this story at two am. I'm buying a lock for my bedroom door tomorrow.
Feel sorry for poor traumatized Danny though. Have you considered writing a oneshot where he actually does feed of off fear?
Earl's fate proves that Karma never fails. XD
jeanette9a chapter 19 . 8/30/2011
Ha, ha the irony!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
Pretty damn good. I would kill for a sequel; makes things more interesting.
dragondancer123 chapter 19 . 10/25/2009
I read this story in one shot! Two hours. I'm a little sad about the length of the chatpers, and I feel sorry for Mike...I liked him and he was like the only adult to figure out Danny's secret without having it shoved into their faces! lol I know that there's not much to go on, but this is such an interesting concept. An actual murder and Danny being a suspect? I never would have thought of that as a plot. Awesome though, I would have liked longer chapters and a longer story in general, but I understand that it was your first and it's a pain in the but getting long chapters...But hey, I loved it and I'm going to read more of your recent stories!

Keep Writing!

Dragon
Donteatacowman chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
Interesting story, and written well. Thank you!
Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto chapter 19 . 7/25/2009
This is the second story of yours I've noticed this in:

Liar

Lair

One is a person who lies...

The other is a place connected to a particular person, generally thought of as bad

You write good stories, just watch out for automatic spell check. It will bite you in the arse every time.
Rakahn chapter 19 . 9/7/2008
I can't believe I lost track of this one. Good thing Cordria mentioned you in that one chapter of /Nova Shots/.

Now to make sure this never happens again...
Moriko Nightdream chapter 19 . 8/26/2008
Nice and morbid and very well done. Heh, really liked the ending. I don't suppose that the song Goodbye Earl influenced your choice of names any? -
MoonlightUmbreon chapter 19 . 4/17/2008
You kept me reading until 2am on a school night, either it's my insomnia, or you can be VERY proud. :D Will you ever write a sequel? Since this was posted a while ago, I'm kid of doubting it. But if you ever do, I'll be more than willing to read!