Reviews for Bliss
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Lmfao! omg.. that was so cute XD I love when kids do that! XD

Ari chan
Phantasmal.Girl chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
I love this... I love it so much. :)
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
kenji is so cute! i love love love these little shots, especially the whole master ninja/dragon king thing and how ninja dragons have to protect the master ninja, again, so cute!

squee!
anonnie chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
haha, wow! hilarious! kenshin's spawn..i love how kaoru and kenshin are portrayed as parents...wonderful! )
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
for a whole day one of my nephews wouldn't stop saying "mother fU
sapphirehimitsu chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
An awesome chapter! I simply love it! It was so hilarious that I laugh till my stomach hurts! Sano was simply so funny when he was handling the twins! I cannot imagine what is going to happen when they turn one year old.

Simply can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon k! )
Reynaile chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
I realized after I drew Kenji that I could have drawn twins (Kenshin's spawn) but it was too late. I drew you a fanart you can find on my recent uploads on my deviant account tzm. It's really for Chapter 1, but I hope you'll take a look at it!
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Poor Sano.. poor, poor, unfortunate Sano..

I guess he should move away from the country, or atleast until the time that the boys would be old enough.. how old, I have no idea..lol
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
I laughed out loud when Sano let loose that "Shit!" exclamatory. Just when you know you shouldn't the wrong thing creeps out. Of course, I knew the kids would pick up on that. Sano gave them a show to go with it with his begging which Very cute.
DarkInuyashaangel101 chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
aw, that was so sweet! i really liked it.
midnight000shadow chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
ahaha omg dats too freakin funny! omg...too funny...ahahahaha XD *rolls away laughin on the floor*
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Man, that really made me laugh! Thanks! -
Alaina-W chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
*laughs* that was one of the funniest one shots I have read in a while. It was a delight to read and just made my day. Great job, it was worth the wait!
sasukichan chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
aw~ that was too cute! love ur drabbles, as always. and that comment about kenshin and his demonic fantasies totally made my day!
Ohagi-chan chapter 3 . 7/16/2007