Reviews for When worlds collide
Haha, love the Crabbe and Goyle conversations! XD

And Blaise has finally found his gender :D

From Me x
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Haha, loved Blaise's 'Take me for example'

From Me x
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
lmfao omg that was brilliant loved that crabbe and goyle bit!

haha

and hermione and rons reactions too lovely

and zabini and well everything i guess

lol

cant wait for the next chapter!
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
lmao omg that is horribly perfectly true and hilarious

i love that bit about how harry is all muscle and tan from quidditch despite the impossibilty ofit. lovely haha

cant wait to see what the other characters are like

well not like i already dont kno but im still excited

brilliant:D
redbull07 chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
ha ha ha...i'm LOVING Crabbe and Goyle's conversations...especially Freud's concepts...I was doing them a few weeks ago in psychology!
redbull07 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
babe...i worship you. this...is...piss-ingly (wtf?) funny!
Pots Pans and Kettles chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
"The author and readers are perverts" - *titters*

I had a big goofy smile on my face after being called a pervert, which would seem odd were it not for your FABULOUS writing skills and wonderful sense of humour! Because it's true, we lurve all that snogging and smutty goodness and will accept ANY excuse an author can give us for it to happen XD

I love this so much *grin* thank you for bestowing upon us your hillarious litterary wonders! Keep up the good work and giggles!
nightsummer chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
hahahhaha! that was definitely random...but wonderful! i love the whole thing about blaise, and crabbe and goyle having an intelligent conversation together was hilarious, especially since i couldnt even understand half of what they were saying.

seriously, though, i cant help but think of how many of those predictable cliches are in my stories hahaha. luckily, i also noticed that there are a few things i dont have in my story, which is good.

anyways, it was nice to read the second chapter of this. there hasnt been anything new from you in ages.
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
I feel a wave of joy coming on. You've really gotten me into the Christmas spirit with this wonderful, reader-cheer-upping fic!
death by storm chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Eh, I liked this chapter. This fic has got me grinning like a loon so far XD. Good job.
Jaz chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Seriously, this is the best parody I've ever read. Rarely do I find myself laughing at fanfics no matter how funny they are, but I actually started crying I was laughing so hard during the Eddie Charmichael thing. Keep updating!
Netrixie chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
crabbe and goyle discussiong freudian concepts while acting like their old (stupid) selves? hahahahahah! my sides are killing me...heheheh-

I love your work

Netrixie
Sincerely LuLu chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
this story is wonderful.

most parodies suck.

i'm glad your's doesn't.

upadate soon
Sharon chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Ahahahahahaha! *Choke* *Sputter* Falls off chair. "well, I mean, he certainly seems endearingly vulnerable right now..." Freud really was a tosser, in the end. Being gay is a CHOICE dammit! Or wait - perhaps its in the genes? God NO that's not it - Harry is just MALFOYSEXUAL! LOL. I *heart* this chapter.

Sharon