Reviews for Never Forget
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Brown Eyed Girl chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Ohh please please please please continue! I want to know how it ends!
Gabsyyyy chapter 10 . 12/8/2008

Aw this is so good!

You captured the emotions perfectly and OMG poor Olivia. I read the whole thing and then commented. It is so good.

And I felt horrible for Elliot the whole time he had to wait to see if Olivia would be found.

She's so strong. I don't know how she could handle that for three days.

This was great writing and thanks for putting it up! :D
DarkDefender89 chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
awesome story so far! update ASAP! i mean it! :D
DarkDefender89 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
wow i am really intrigue by this it is exactly the story i have been looking for. :D
svufan4ever chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
great chapter and please update real soon. i am glad that olivia was found and that elliot found her. thanks and take care, anne
svushotput chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
I love the details in this and how well it is writen. Update soon!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
You realistically depict Olivia's concerns about herself. I hope you continue to show her dealing with the psychological effects of her rape in the same manner. It would make the story more interesting.

As for Elliot, his self-blame is in-character. On the show he is protective of Olivia, including the episode when Richard White is introduced. (Cragen showed a paternal concern here, too.)

Keep up the good work.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
Oh thank God I got to read more. That was amazing and thanks so much for the shoutout.

At least when I do get the internet back I'll have loads of amazing updates ready for me to read. Thanks again, good luck with the rest of the story. You're an amazing wirter!

TV Angel 711 chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
WOW! Awesome! I can't wait to read more! I love this story! Please keep it coming! You are a great writer!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
TV Angel 711 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
WOW! Please keep going...which I see you already have..:) I love it! This story is great! You are a great writer!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
LivNel4ever chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
awe, so sad, but still cute! pms!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Elliot's inner feelings and emotions are well-depicted. And theh doctor's medical order for no visitors yet is realistic, as is Cragen's methods for hunting for White and guarding Olivia.

Keep up the good work.
Livvie Benson chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
I think that Richard was one of the best stalkers that Liv had...don't ask me why.

I love this story. It seems that actually everyone is in character.

I really took intrest in this story from the first paragraph. One of the best "Richard White" stories I have read.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Awesome update as usual, your talent is amazing. Post more soon. Really soon, like before I lose the internet, please! ; ) X