Reviews for Never Forget
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
NEED MORE
Brown Eyed Girl chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Ohh please please please please continue! I want to know how it ends!
Gabsyyyy chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
Heyy.

Aw this is so good!

You captured the emotions perfectly and OMG poor Olivia. I read the whole thing and then commented. It is so good.

And I felt horrible for Elliot the whole time he had to wait to see if Olivia would be found.

She's so strong. I don't know how she could handle that for three days.

This was great writing and thanks for putting it up! :D
DarkDefender89 chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
awesome story so far! update ASAP! i mean it! :D
DarkDefender89 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
wow i am really intrigue by this it is exactly the story i have been looking for. :D
svufan4ever chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
great chapter and please update real soon. i am glad that olivia was found and that elliot found her. thanks and take care, anne
svushotput chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
I love the details in this and how well it is writen. Update soon!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
You realistically depict Olivia's concerns about herself. I hope you continue to show her dealing with the psychological effects of her rape in the same manner. It would make the story more interesting.

As for Elliot, his self-blame is in-character. On the show he is protective of Olivia, including the episode when Richard White is introduced. (Cragen showed a paternal concern here, too.)

Keep up the good work.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
Oh thank God I got to read more. That was amazing and thanks so much for the shoutout.

At least when I do get the internet back I'll have loads of amazing updates ready for me to read. Thanks again, good luck with the rest of the story. You're an amazing wirter!

X
TV Angel 711 chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
WOW! Awesome! I can't wait to read more! I love this story! Please keep it coming! You are a great writer!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
TV Angel 711 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
WOW! Please keep going...which I see you already have..:) I love it! This story is great! You are a great writer!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
LivNel4ever chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
awe, so sad, but still cute! pms!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Elliot's inner feelings and emotions are well-depicted. And theh doctor's medical order for no visitors yet is realistic, as is Cragen's methods for hunting for White and guarding Olivia.

Keep up the good work.
Livvie Benson chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
I think that Richard was one of the best stalkers that Liv had...don't ask me why.

I love this story. It seems that actually everyone is in character.

I really took intrest in this story from the first paragraph. One of the best "Richard White" stories I have read.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Awesome update as usual, your talent is amazing. Post more soon. Really soon, like before I lose the internet, please! ; ) X