Reviews for Harry gets Motivated
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 1/15
i liked this, Voldie was massacred!
Camille.Ad0 chapter 1 . 1/10
Plot what plot? Is this a self fullfiling fiction?
It was a great story as long as you understand second degree.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2019
It's a shame that his study books couldn't read themselves out-loud to him while he slept, like with muggle self-hypnosis learning tapes... (*hint, hint*)
trista.sterling chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
Lol. A weird one, but a very interesting read. ️
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
Heh, this was great!
BadgeryFox chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Ha what an exhilaratingly incredible story! It's the ultimate culmination of super!Harry stories! I have read this before and think that I'm lucky to have rediscovered it while browsing your account. Have to admit to reading two (or was it three?) of your other stories without leaving a review as I was quite engrossed and wanted to keep reading... They were all quite great, so I'm confident in finding many more hours of entertainment in the treasure trove that's your account :)
Thank you very much for writing!
youflesh840 chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
lol! How enjoyable!
Drarry4Lif3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
Now that I think about this, this would've probably worked and would've been the easiest way to actually kill ol' Volde
RonneeM chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
This is hilarious, but at the same time it is very well done. Definitely the ultimate super Harry fic
Handers chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
Awesome! I really like the "I defeated Voldy because he would have impeded my studies"
Somehow I get the feeling that Hermione is going to be incredibly and unreasonably pissed about the situation.
Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!
ThreateningMedicine chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
FINALLY harry gets motivated! This was fun to read. Kudos.
NonSolus chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
Talk about lateral thinking!
Great fic.