Reviews for Harry gets Motivated
Really love that idea)
Snowy Flanks chapter 1 . 2/14
awesome story
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/5
Hmm, weird but cool. Interesting strategy. But frankly I doubt I'd take the risk myself - I'd rather just create a study plan with Hermione...
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/16
heh, that was awesome. Super Harry in a kind of believable way.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Cheers
katesari chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Funny! Enjoyed reading. And I had not read anything like this before, so good job. An early happy new year to you! Bye
Tierra Telder chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
*its (my apologies, I made a typo in my previous review)
Tierra Telder chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is quite well written. I couldnt stop reading this. You put an interesting action/superhero spin on the HP-books which had never been there before, but its definitely something new and refreshing.
The characters were quite well-portrayed, though it often seemed a stretch.
You should definitely change what Mad-eye said about Lupin-the two of them were friends and Moody would never say something like that about him! Also, Moody was clever and knew that not all werewolves were evil.
But other than that, well done!
CrimsonDomi chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is pure genius. I mean, I really, really love that idea. And the thought of Voldemort being a problem in his studying was just hilarious. An example of an idea working much better than actually intended.
Yeah, now on to nit-picking: Harry's a bit on the uber-duper-super-side in here, isn't he? I'm not sure a human being could actually survive this kind of stress. But I guess that falls under Willing Suspension of Disbelief for the Greater Good, a.k.a. Being Entertained.
dmrar chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Epic. Just epic. *cackles* So much better than canon!
I *HEART* it :D
nanayoung chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
So fukken awesome dude. Make a sequel.
regfurby chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Pretty humorous one-shot, Harry should have Imperioed the Ministry into doing their job properly instead of twiddling their thumbs and taking bribes as well.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Omigosh! I love this story SO MUCH! I'm not generally a huge fan of stories where Harry becomes super too quickly. I like super!Harry stories, but I need a realistic and reasonable way for him to have gained the power and intellect. Despite the somewhat silly nature of this story, you pulled that off fantastically. And I absolutely ADORED the fact that Harry killed Voldie just so he could be assured his study wouldn't be interrupted when that was obviously the entire point of the studying in the first place. Magnificent story.
s0648960 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
that was awesome. Awesome use of the imperious curse. In my opinion its the most dangerous curse found in harry potter.
Scathing reviewer chapter 1 . 10/13/2013