Reviews for War of Hope
PikaCuddle chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
What a great start, I'm gonna continue right away!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
ARE YOU A DOCTOR or HAVE YOU WATCHED SOMETHING LIKE THAT
GardevoirLove4ever chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!You HAVE to finish this book. Think about your fans!(one of which is me XD) For the sake of all that is holy FINISH THIS BOOK!
aly poke fan chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
YOU HAVE STOPPED THE STORY ...WHAT THE )_ {: :,(rude word)
MAKE A NEW CHAPTER PLEASE AS I THINK ITS BEEN A YEAR

signiture(why the heck do i make it):review reiveiw review
aly poke fan chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
how do you find all these ideas?fantastic story

signiture im not soposed to have:) :VULPIX?WHAT VULPIX?
mpalmer89 chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Has anyone noticed that Pikachu smells like gun powder yet and will this story be continued later on?
Teraunce chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
really, really interesting story. update soon plz. 15/10 & faved.
mpalmer89 chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
Personally I think having the female Pikachu and your Pikachu sharing dreams during mating season would be a great idea, but I also think one of the Psychic Poke'mon is trying to be a good match-maker with them or the Celebi Defense Council is up to something! Will RAM forces invade the Poke'mon government or will Matt cause a panic before it can happen?
Seventy7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Nic work!

Please continue!
Amaris Sirtsema chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Loved the chapter!

Ha, I love Pikachu and Eevee in this story (though I've always loved Pikachus...).

Still, this is the best story for Pokemon I've found on the net so far, and I'm especially in love with the long chapters and style XD

You make me jelouse .

Anyways, hope to see an update! I have to go to bed...it's one in the morning here .
AshK1980 chapter 10 . 2/10/2008
Nice work!

Sincerely,

AshK
Amaris Sirtsema chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
I love this story .

I was searching around for a Pokemon fic, thinking about making one myself and I stumbled upon this. At first I was like "No...another futur fic" but as I started reading I was like "HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWSOME!"

If only it was a video game too XD

Sorry I didn't review on the other chapters, but I loved all of them.

Way to go!
loki61089 chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
no problem on that! This still came out well, though you said it was rushed. The "Surgery" scene was well played out, great job on that!

I hope to see day 9 Soon!
ArigahWRITER chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
Aggh, my eyes hurt. I have beem reading this fic for the past about 2 hours. I must say, it is excellent. You remain one of the best authors I know.