Reviews for The Acolytes and the Training Dome of Doom
How-Do-I-Escape-this-Labyrinth chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is also really great. The sensory detail was perfect. I loved the image of acolytes wander around in a desert, not knowing what they are doing. Great as always.
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
THat was so evil but funny! I loved the whole thing.
livingstorywriter101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
XD I really feel bad for them in this :P If I were with them they would have to restrain me from killing Magneto there and then. Victor may be able to resist, but after that Magneto would be lucky if I didn't quit there and then :P
meteor prime chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
CAT RAPE! LOL. Ey Macarana to that mah freind. I wonder how long it took for magneto to come up with those ideas? AND WHAT THE HELL WAS HE ON WHEN HE THOUGHT OF THEM? WTF! That was the most retarded (I hope nobody takes offence from my using of that word If you do I sincerely apologise) training room I have EVER seen! Not even I would come up with something like that! And how will that help them at any point in a real life battles? \:' Brilliant story absolutely brilliant. Completly insane but brilliant al the same.

Till all are one

Meteor Prime
Purple Moonshine chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Action Packed And Hella Funny
chantelle chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Funny

i think that could defiently be make into an episode.

A very FUNNY Episode!
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This is patently insane in the best way. NICE WORK!
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This was rather hilarious! ) Excellent work, CF!

The soldiers singing the Macarena while shooting at the Acolytes was by far the funniest bit, but wow, who knew there was someone more anal-retentive at training sessions that Scott Summers? Heck, Cyclops could take a leaf out of Magneto's book for this one.

And yes, someone is having at laugh at their expense, mainly us and Magneto (oh come on, like we all didn't guess Mags takes a sadistic pleasure out of doing this to his Acolytes after all the pains, migraines, and headaches they give him!)

CF, welcome to the wonderful world of "torture your fictives". Be sure to keep them somewhat alive. Wonderful and funny one-shot! )
Red Witch chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Now That's funny! Love it! Great job!
BellaCoventry chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
“I bet somebody is having a cheap laugh at our expense”

Yes that would be me! This is incredibly funny, I've been tittering to myself sitting here. I tend to find most stories with the Acolytes amusing but this is great.