Reviews for Of mice and men in flannel shirts
Nhat chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Really like this story. Cant wait for the next chapter
YTFan chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
I just read all of these in on sitting. This story is so great; you can rarely find Step by Step fiction. Please don't abandon this story.
Feldspar chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
I must say, I'm horribly depressed to see this is discontinued. But at the same time it makes me want to write my own story for them because SOMEONE else likes this pairing as much as I do. It was very good characterizations even for Cody, who I will admit is extremely difficult to peg. I think with fanfiction we all have a little leeway with this kind of character though, as long as you keep their core which you did. Dana was actually in character for the most part although I can't really see her sleeping with Cody, especially on the first night. The alcohol placement definitely helped it make a little more sense. I do think she would probably be trying to logic out of the issue more so than getting emotional about it. If anything it would be getting emotional about not being able to apply logic to it.

Anyway, sorry for the word vomit of a review. I know it's been a couple years so I don't really expect anything, but I wanted to say bravo to finding the author of a good story with them out there.
MK chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Come on man don't give up on this story

I wanna know what's gonna happen next

Reread what u wrote u might get inspired again

I just started reading Dana n Cody fic's

Oh well 1 can hope u change ur mind

Update soon please

MK
Chibeh chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
Hahaha, years instead. Oh well. I always thought Cody and Dana were cute together.
Shaun chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
AWW MAN!WHY DIDN'T U FINISH THE STORY!I WOULD'VE LOVED 2 C WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!TOO BAD U DIDN'T FINISH IT!WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY FINISH THEIR STORIES ON HERE!
rochemusique chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Nooooo! You have to keep going! I've been looking for a good Dana/Cody story all over the place. It's only been..what? Three years since you have added to this story..Ok, that's kind of a long time, but don't you wanna finish it up? :)
fantasia-49 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
so great i love this story! you said you will update soon but we are in 2010 and it is not finish so please update soon!
D.Torres chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
While the plot device for getting Cody & Dana stranded was a bit thin, I have enjoyed your characterization very much.

I can't help but comment that it hasn't been a few months though since you last updated this tale.
WolfxAngel chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
Please, update. Soon would be nice. Lmao. That Is, If you're still alive? o.o *poke*
cmon chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
please update like u said...even though it may seem a bit ridiculous since the last time you updated was 2 years ago
3Cobra3 chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
Awesome story...wanna know what will happen next...please continue...
iceprincessforever chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
This story is amazing! I haven't seen a cody/dana story that did the relationship justice! - cudos! Wonderfully written! Please update soon! This Story Rocks!
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
I trusted you...you LIED! :( ok ok to dramatic. But this story is good. Please come back
victoria alexandra chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
are ya going to finnish it ?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »