Reviews for Yours for the Taking
imatwilightfan chapter 4 . 6/17/2019
This has been one of the well-written SasuHina stories early on and I feel quite sad that there hasn't been any update in 12 years as I would've wanted to see how this one ends, like what happens to Neji and Tenten? Why her father asked to see them? Why he warned Hinata off of Sasuke? Will Hinata finish the sketch or make a painting? Will they really sleep together and eventually lead to marriage and kids? What other senarios could impede the fruition of said relationship as well as the events leading up to it? Those kinds of musings keep me awake because of unfinished stories. I know fanfiction says to unleash your imagination but sometimes I find authors have a great way of ending their stories unexpectedly or even better than what I cook up whilst waiting for an update. I could only hope you could find your muse again and the eagerness to write fanfiction to finish the story but if not, all the best in life to you.
nerissa Stewart chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Continue with this story / fanfiction I'm proud of it but it should have been longer tho rissabooboo/ neribooboo on wattpad bye
emyvel chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
wow it's beautiful only that neji is suffering too much any hoo it amazing
kandita chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
This have a whole lot of potential...it's sad that u haven't updated in so long
featherpen-princess chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
still hoping for an update even though this was last updated back in 2007... it's 2013 already... ;(
MLeggyLeaf chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Write more! Write more! Eheheh
poor neji. But yes it's too early for tenten.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Kyaaaa cute!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
They're both funny. Lol
aurora0914 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
WAaaaaah! You havent updates, in like, years! Sooo... U must update soon!
Imaginneeee chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
UPDATEEE! GOSH! Seriously, some people need to learn how to write amazingly addictive stories AND update at the same time! Gosh!
Hiname Titania chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
i hope you will continue this story..

this story is AWSOME!
Young Goodman Brown chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
poor neji T_T what a tricky situation! and sasuhina be heating up ;) keep up the great work~
FallenRaindrops chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Ahhhhh! I sure hope you don't drop this fic! Cuz I find myself in love with it! Update it please! This is just too good!
snowbells chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
your story is very good,you know? please pretty please update please.
LethalRiot chapter 5 . 6/26/2010