Reviews for Long Awaited Homecoming
DarkHeart2008 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I think your story is beautiful. Your words touched my heart and soul in a way I never thought I would ever feel again. Thank you.
wheatear chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I like it. :) It would be nice if we could see how the characters are behaving in some places, since it's rather dialogue heavy. Zidane sounds too formal sometimes, but I like the explanation about Kuja dying.
l Roxas l chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
:) good job. enjoyed reading it!
Yo chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
The dialog seemed a "little" out of character...but all in all it was a very good read. You did a wonderful job.
dolphingurl08 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
hey i soo agree i love the game as well i've beat at least 7 times and it never gets old. i've started another game i like the ending as well it clears things up alot about the ending i think
Kai Zeal chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I was too busy crying to smile...*sweat*

It (your fic) was really good! I could just picture Zidane and Dagger/Garnet saying that stuff to each other! You should write some more ff9 fics!

Mew Mew Ssomsie
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Aw, little Vivi's... How cute!

I found Zidane's 'rant' to be very meaningful, cause it worked with the whole 'Kuja surviving for a bit longer', and why he was away for so long.

Kudos to you!
Hellkeeper chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Well, this gic is much better than many others I've seen. This is just how I imagined Zidane's return. Very good, I wish there will be something next !
Myshu chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I've always wondered what their conversation would be like after the finale, and this is a good take on it. Dagger's certainly the type to lash out (if in a very formal, dignified manner) and make her feelings known-she was written well here. Zidane was okay, not especially developed since the focus of this fic was on Garnet's conflict. His story was believable enough, not a bad idea at all. Mikoto's "lecture" on breeding is an amusing thought.

(One thing: the beginning of the fic says Garnet "gave up" after two months, and then later Zidane says it's been two years. Two months isn't very long to wait before throwing in the towel!)