Reviews for UnWanted Love
rose ravin chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
what happen. Is she pregnant? And Upload please UPLOAD!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
please make another chapter please!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
please please please make chapters this year its a really great story
Crazy-Hime chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

pls. update faster arigatouuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Midnight Blue Rose chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
...it's been such a long time...I was so sad when you didn't update for so long! (and leaving a cliff-hanger...3) But I'm happy if you decide to continue~ Hope you update soon and good luck~
MikoKagome1113 chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Do your best!

~Miko
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
please UPDATE this story, i really like their love and i would like to rad more of those two. what does Sakura have?

;-)
GixieChic chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Please finish it! i love this story (even though i just started reading it today) and want to see what happens next.
Hikari Urania chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
Is she pregnant? OMG IS SHE PREGNANT! Or is it something horrible. Update soon i can't wait for the next chapter!
puasluoma chapter 14 . 5/15/2009
? what happened?
amoun merhi chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
hey u not finished next chapter please write. i wait 2 year how come u never write please write now
Lord Vukodlak chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Very well written fic though I was disapointed by one aspect.

When I read the description I thought or say hoped it be an SS arranged marriage fic that took place in the same universe. Not one where they hadn’t even met yet.
Midnight Blue Rose chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
It's ok! Just try your best! I believe that you can make an amazing ending to this story! ;D
Midnight Blue Rose chapter 14 . 10/2/2008
Come on, come on...There are 10 reviews already and it's been like half a year since you updated. I totally love your story and I hope that Sakura's fainting is only because she's either tricking Syaoran XD OR she's pregnant...OH! I hope she's pregnant. ;)
Sakura307 chapter 14 . 8/7/2008