Reviews for I Wish I Could Love You
Tala chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I love this poem. Seriously, I know that they are only fictional characters but I think one of the best love stories are that in Tekken between Kazuya Mishima and Jun Kazama. I have been a fan since day one of Tekken 1. It's been 20 years and I still think about it!
Ivory Icebergs chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I think he already does!

Now seriously, I think it explained Kazuya's feelings of guilt and regret, as well as wonder, perfectly. It's nice to see a side of Kazuya which is still human and redeemable, Unlike now in canon which shows him as a greedy, selfish demon that is only trying to get more and more power.

Good work!
Dilu chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
whoa...I really don't know what to say...that was one of the best poems I've ever read. I usually don't like poetry but the title and summary made me decide to read it...but you don't really care bout that..

You really managed to get Kaz's POV well...I could feel his emotions while reading this, you captured them well...keep it up, I look forward to reading more

Dil
Byakuya Angel chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Oh wow... I'm so speechless. That was one of the best poems I've ever read.

Later, Jen Blame.
mirrors of illusion chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
this is so moving...

im using it for my project! jk jk jk jk jk

i dont have a project. this ios really romantic... saddest romance poem that ive ever read...
Angelwingkitsune chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Yes, very beautiful poem. I usually don't like poetry though, but I liked this one.
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Excellent. Heart-wrenching. Soulful. A perfect capture of Kazuya's inner confusion. Love it, love it, love it.
Ame Ulan chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
poetry is poetry. all is pretty. yours is no exception. i loved the fact that you made kazuya seem like something of a normal person who cared immensly for jun, yet he knew that he didn't really love her. he wished he could, but what he felt for her wasn't love. well, at least that's what i got out of it. all i have to say is change your summary. i should skin alive and impale the first person to ever begin this trend of the 'i suck at summaries' crap. just leave it at 'a poem about kazuya's feeling for jun'. all in all... not too bad.