Reviews for The Thin Grey Line: Breaking the Oath
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 4/1
Thats in really interesting idea.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 4/1
spicarus chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
A very interesting and entertaining way to mix Robotech and Babylon 5 and season with Honor Harrington, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek Voyager.

So, was Sinclair Zor as well as Valen? Or was it some other friend of Sheridan's that left the message?
Illuviar chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Great story!
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Good story
Independent Dude chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
I don't get it who was "aunt ariel?"
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
As the Zentraedi did function from cloning for quite a while, that source of origin for them and other human races like the Tirolians makes sense.

I say this for a couple of reasons.

One is that the Zentraedi knew of the madness in trying a fold in a gravity well. It's even remarked on right before Gloval managed to send his fold drive God-Only-Knows while the rest of the *Macross* and the Macross Island region deFolded at the orbit of Pluto.

Simply put, folding Spacetime and getting a rupture? Some of those ruptures are liable to be temporal.
DhampyrX2 chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
That was a terrific story as always Cyclone and it left me hungering for more.

Although there were two weapons that could have been brought in that you missed. One actually was the SDF-1, which by Macross canon (not Robotech but the original series) was still there in its artificial lake as a kind of national monument that fired off random blasts of its main gun into space.

The other, of course, would me Minmei's singing. Pipe that over the comm channels and make the Mindari want to commit suicide or defect just to find and kill her. It worked for the Zentraedi. :P
lord Martiya chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Nice job. I'm more for the original Japanese Macross saga than Robotech, but that's quite a good story. I'd just wish I saw Sineval's face when the Human started to kick his ass...
Artemis1000 chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
What an amazing story! I love it!
King Henry the V chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Cute story... I'd be curious as to a connection between the Shadow and the Children of Shadow. As for who did the voice of the monologue that starts each chapter/episode, I had in mind G'Kar when I was in a more serious mood, and Darth Vader when not.
Steven Kodaly chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Now, THAT'S audacity - borrowing characters wholesale from Weber's Honorverse...
lone wolf blade chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
i like this and is a second part comeing it will be good
Sempervictis156 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
So you read david weber too huh? lol well done makeing the chraters like thier counterparts. keep it up
wolf-in-hell chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
this is an excellent fic, and i hope to see a sequal soon. I do have to admit that i didnt get the crossover till you mentioned SDF1. I had thought it might be a stargate cross when you mentioned the Pegusus galaxy, but that, of course didnt fit. I would like to know who or what the Awareness is, cause i dont remember that from the anime. But then again, i probalby missed some of the shows.