Reviews for The Thin Grey Line: Breaking the Oath
lone wolf blade chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
i like this and is a second part comeing it will be good
Sempervictis156 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
So you read david weber too huh? lol well done makeing the chraters like thier counterparts. keep it up
wolf-in-hell chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
this is an excellent fic, and i hope to see a sequal soon. I do have to admit that i didnt get the crossover till you mentioned SDF1. I had thought it might be a stargate cross when you mentioned the Pegusus galaxy, but that, of course didnt fit. I would like to know who or what the Awareness is, cause i dont remember that from the anime. But then again, i probalby missed some of the shows.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
Nicely concluded! I hope you make a sequel for this?
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
My bad... I only started watching Macross recently. Still, B5 with transforming mechas is VERY awesome. Keep up the good work!
TenWings chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
Yes LOVE IT! is there going to be a sequal?
grayangle chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Everything happen way too fast that and imcomplete. There was so much more you could have put in that its not even funny. The story was all right but it was way too fast.
Dr Gero chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Great chapter. :D

That was a nice take on the Battle of the Line, and I loved how G'Kar, the Centauri and that Sun-Hawk manned by the League came to help. (One minor thing; Sun-Hawks don't have Jump Tech do they? I was thinking they just used Gates. Eh, no biggie.)

I gotta say, I was hoping that the Minbari would've kept fighting until the Cyrus fleet arrived, and either surrendering then, or being pushed back. But... I supposed they'll all have to be in a position to work together against the next threat.

Will the Babylon station(s) include some of the Robotech technology into their designs, or will EA start putting the tech away now that they're not facing immediate extinction? Guess I'll find out next time. :P

For the monologues, though I like Commander Sinclair a little bit more, I've been thinking of Sheridan as the one doing them. He did most after all (...Right? It's been a couple years).

Looking Forward to the Next Chapter!
Tony the jew chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Think It is like a old man telling his grandkids adout the past.
grayangle chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
More please.
Dr Gero chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
Wow, great chapter! Mean cliffhanger though. :P

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Tony the jew chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
Great chapter like how long it is. up-date soon
Tony the jew chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
Great chapter can wait for the big battle
Dr Gero chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
Great chapter; I really liked seeing the different perspectives from some other races. Glad to see Garibaldi, too; I've been wondering where the various characters from the series were.

Nice Star Trek references; Harriman came as bit of a surprise (not many remember him), but I'm glad you choose Sisko in that beginning part (as opposed to, say, Janeway).

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Bad Habits chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Right, I finally broke down and bought Shadow Chronicles so I'm now a little bit more aware of some of the backstory though I'm curious about where you came up with the Oath - and why.

Also, I finally know who the mother and daughter are, though I wonder if the Children of the Shadow are truly connected to the Shadows, if they are an independent evolution, or if they are connected to the Vorlons in some way. However it plays out I think it'll be quite fun...now if only they'd publish a Sentinels omnibus edition I could figure out what the hell went on THERE.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »