Reviews for ANBU Elements
Heraderp chapter 1 . 6/18
Is it bad that I'm still praying for an update?
Awesome story that I absolutely adore, you should write more chapters
NARUMOKA chapter 11 . 1/29
finish this fanfic
Mr. Mysterious chapter 11 . 1/23
Said you'd be back to regular updates but, all I see is the same chapters since 2008.
Mr. Mysterious chapter 11 . 1/20
Hey bud mind doing some more of these? Love it if ya did. Thanks if you do.
SpringTsunami chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
AnonymousKitsune13 chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
I really wish you could finish this chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
Come on i want the next page
Disturbedhrt chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
It was good to chapter 8 then it went down hill could do with a reboot
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
You said you would go to regular updates but it's been 6 1/2 years without a single new chapter. Will you continue?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
WAIT, WHAT?! DRUGS?!, DId you go to rehab?
anone chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
5 paragraphs in and then the OCs just don't stop, and a nymph seriously? A nymph... in Naruto? And an OC who in your own words, "looks like Barbie." Are you trying for a parody or are you just not good at writing? And by the way, you should probably look up the difference between the words: "its and it's." Grammar is "slightly" important, you know. And Kawaii as as name just kind of sucks. This chapter reads like you are trying to set up a Powers Rangers team full of Mary Sue's or a ready made harem for Naruto. Sorry, but after this chapter, no dice. I was interested in the premise of your story, but this chapter just does not interest me. If you can't draw your reader in by the first chapter, unless they are really interested in your plot, you're eventually going to have your story down the drain. If you're going to make background that's going to suck and probably scare off readers, just don't do it. If you have a background that readers aren't going to like, it probably means you need a new background.
KnowledgeRobot chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Please continue this! It's too good to abandon.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
What happens nxt
RandomPasserby chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Is Raven your own made OC? Cuz' she acts like what a author's OC will be like.