Reviews for ANBU Elements
Username12345 chapter 11 . 4/21
Please continue this! It's too good to abandon.
What happens nxt
RandomPasserby chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Is Raven your own made OC? Cuz' she acts like what a author's OC will be like.
litpari chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
awwwwwwww damn keep going
sportytc chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
please can you start updating again please
JinchuurikiOfTheLeaf chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Please update! o
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
this is amazing chapter :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Poor Naruto but He needs to give Kiba and Shino and Hinata Shikamaru and Chouji a chance though :(
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Iam Glad Naruto has Family and friends and I hope Naruto And Hinata Get toghter :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
1 PLEASE LET THIS NARUTO AND HINATA STORY
2 PLEASE LET KYUUBI AND NARUTO AND KAKASHI BE FRIENDS OR BROTHERS
3 PLEASE DON'T KILL THIRD HOKAGE
4 PLEASE LET THIS STORY REACH 100 CHAPTERS AND IAM GOING TO REVIEW EVERY CHAPTERS AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON :D
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
please Let this be Naruto and Hinata pairs in this story and please let this story reach 100 chapters :)
the white wolf Haruka chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Please write the next chapter ! I Love this story ! :) :)
Fanfic Reader chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
This story is amazing. I can't wait for the reunion of ANBU elements, and it was just about to get intense! What will Naruto do with his past coming to his present!? I rather not have any romance in the story for Naruto but this is cute and awesomely epic. Is Haku going to be evil or redeem himself?! I'm depressed now since you're probably not going to update this, but thanks for your hard work.
kyra chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
are you going to finish this story?
the girl who envies books chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww what the hell its been almost 5 years sinse the last update and all the readers that were interested in this story have died 100 times over already!If your quiting on this story then leave a note or something,its to good just to drop without any warning.