Reviews for What's a Kiss?
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I LOVE THIS WAHAHAH SO CRACKY! *rolling on floor* i really love it when Luke is being innocent! wahaha everyone terrified, Jade thinks its normal! XD
Solitudity chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
lol. I love this story. xD

Silly Luke, using lack of knowledge to get people to explain things to him.

AnnoCat chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
ILY! Luke is just too cute! XDD Kyah!
odchon chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
that's really funny y'know!

long live lukextear!
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Hahahahahahaha! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! XD
falcon crest chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
i only have two comments

1) its not "Qué sera, qué sera" but simply "Sera qué sera"

2) i want you to make another fic which begging would be luke asking ashe how do make abetter kisses
lil-creator chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
WHO! (yes its kinda...really...late review XP) anyway, GO CRACK FICS! YAY! When I saw the title, I knew I had to read it! And i was right! yay! anyway, its a GREAT oneshot. D (faves and will read it after 5 years to reminisce on it)
jinky chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
*is laughing her head off* That was hilarious! Poor Luke didn't know what a kiss is. _ I was hoping that Asch or Guy would be the one to kiss Luke, but beggars can't be choosers (was that it?)! _ Ahh... I loved the shounen-ai moments of that fic... _ Ne... are you a yaoi fan? _
Platerair Queen chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This is actually a pretty cute story! :)

Crack-fic or not, this is very well done.

Hehe, I loved the implied pairings, especially the Luke/Asch one. You should do another crack-fic of this, like a sequel - that'd be so cute! XD

Luke learning how to kiss via Asch... or Jade... or Guy... maybe all three at different times... XD Uke!Luke is so cute!

Of course, I guess the rating would have to go up because of that, if you do do the sequel. Even if you don't, its still a fun idea! :D Not for me, of course, haha, I can't do fanfiction.