Reviews for I Never
MrGooseyMoose chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Wow, I read this YONKS ago! It hit me on a deep, emotional level back then, and it still does today.

Ahem...this is brilliant. The plot was clever, and realistic; the characterisation worked well; the song fit perfectly; the ending was tear-worthy in a smiley way...hell, it was just plain awesome, and I'm glad to have had the chance to come back and review. This was great.

All the best.
Shirakawa Myself chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Fluffy and cute ending but who doesn't love those P Nice story, if a little angsty ]
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Sweet in an angsty-oh-god-what-have-I-done kinda way P I want ot know how this plays out though, so I guess this means you have done a good job ]
reychop chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
That was amazing! The problem is solved in what I would say, realistic way. Though I don't like it when people easily forgive (maybe it's just that it would take years for me to forgive someone, even if he had just forget to do something he promised) But I think it's how emotions were displayed that mattered.

Back in chapter one, I AM definitely amazed at how you described Yama, how the night turned out and how Tai got into denial. I guess it's also realistic. In our world, people tend to think about their status than feelings and sentimental things.

I do like the ending though, how it managed to look open and that how it got me to expect a sequel. Would you make one? I'd gladly wait for it..
Sairyn Arishi Ringtongue chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Yea, its really good.
dandelion-kid chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is just one of those stories that is genuinely and blatantly likeable, no matter how much you try not to. Yamato and Taichi were enormously in-character, and so that set the perfect scene and such. I imagined it in my head as I was reading. Anyway, excellent story, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Keep up the good work, EGD!
SockRockets chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Yay yay yay! The funny thing is I was waiting for this to be posted on Yamachi but then I came across the original link again then my dim lightbulb went on. I loved this story! It was so perfect how you switched the personalities of Tai and Matt. I can't wait for the sequal of 'Dirty Little Secret' to come up, and...I will be looking for it on FanFic. ;D
Kodou Kikoeru chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Excellent, I loved it. That's the way to do it, mild angst covered in a heap of sugar. I'm interested in reading more by you.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
great story. i hope to read more yamachi's soon. l8r
Encrypted Pseudonym chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
I liked it a lot. For me the first chapter was better than the second but that's because I've never really been a big angst fan and everyone likes to see Yamato and Taichi drunk.

While I don't like angst much that doesn't mean you didn't write it very well. You captured their mood fantastically and explained how they were feeling clearly. (One of the reasons I don't like angst is because all too often I read something and I'm like "Uh so why exactly is so and so brooding?")

The ending was very cute and the last paragraph was possibly my most favourite one. Good description, good imagery, brilliant conclusion.
The Lolita Doll chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I really liked this story.

What makes it better was the song you added to it!

(I love one of the movies it was featured in, 'Saved!')

I love your writing too.
Kirihana chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I did enjoy. I went "Aww." And now I am off to read the sequel to "Dirty Little Secret!"
Gravitational Awareness chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
ahh! update!
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
oh you just HAD to do that didn't u? cliffhanger! altho i think it's safe to say that tai's happy about their situation.

story sounds great so far, i look forward to the next chapter!
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
um havent read this story yet (have school work to do :)) but i just needed to encourage you that YES a full length sequel to Dirty Little Secret would be AWESOME. Please get started on that ASAP if u havent already. it would make my day... :D