Reviews for When The Rain Falls
cupid'slove chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Why is there no new chapter? I'm just curious because this story is one i know a lot of people would like with its great plot and everything, So Please update i want to know what happens.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
It's not out of character so far. Please do continue if you plan to. I'm interested and want to read more. Seeing the date of the last update though...I know not to keep my hopes up.

You have one of the few non-OOC uke!Kakashi fanfics out there. I really like how you have Kakashi sounding interested and mellow, and how Zabuza is all 'tough guy cause I am'. The setting is nice. I liked how you didn't stress over Kakashi's life stress because stating it once sets his predicament and suckatood enough.

I actually really wanna know where this goes. So much potential.
l-n-c chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
this story seems to be taking an interesting turn... but if i may ask, when are you going to update it? it seems like it'd be a great story, and so far it is, in my opinion. i'm hoping that you will be able to post some new chapters in the future, i look forward to seeing how this story ends. :)
skullycandy12 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
please update!
Seventh-Noble-Kakashi-Hatake chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Aw, it's a shame you haven't worked on this one in a while

I really like to continue it for you if you were there.

More to the point 100/10! Perfecto!

It's got all that detail I really like!

Ugh I wish you would continue it or

let me do so! I've got some idea's flowing in

my head for it!
boombaby1918 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
plz do more i hate cliffhangers XP
adrdem chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
That was very mysterious. I'm expecting a stoic guy and an equally stoic guy and a little mushy stuff thing...
Mellow chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Me likey
jen chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
keep going its good make it a lemon i mean umm look a monkey
mnemosneme chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Wi _ Finally updated! that's a disturbing situation you're describing there... And I'm dying to know what's next .

I can't see an uncomfortable kakashi, but it's not like in the series he has many times to feel like that.. I think It's a good characterization (can I say that?) anyway... And Zabuza is just perfect, hope you continue.

*kiss*
kirin-saga chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Yay! You updated! *does happy dance*

Love the chapter but you might want to change the amount of money Kakashi owes and makes. Because 600 yen is like $4.84 according to 's currency converter.
mnemosneme chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I liked it, and really hope you continue it _ I just LOVE ZabuzaKakashi

I think the characters were IC, but if I see any OCC, I'll tell you.

┬┐Was zabuza wearing the wrapping around his mouth? - I just didn't get that :P

*kiss*
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
O. This sound intriguing. Zabu/Kaka is one of my favorite odd pairings, so please continue. I want to find out what happens. :D
Mellow chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!