Reviews for All In
lulu59 chapter 16 . 10/12
Wow, This history is very fascinating. Deeply the continuation
Is it me where Cooper and Danny have almost the same relation as Ed and Danny?

If yes, I imagine him the disputes between Ed and Cooper.

PS: I am not very good at English, thus sorry if my sentences are incorrect.
Veronica chapter 16 . 8/29
I adore this story, waiting with not so great patience on the next chapter! viva Las vegas!
This is a great story. I would certainly love to read the rest if you ever decide to finish it. You're a wonderful story teller.
Lex chapter 13 . 1/23
I am so happy you started updating this again! Please update soon! I love this story!
Destineyofme chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
yumi2482 chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
interesting way to continue Henderson's plans. Henderson and Leo are totally going to get killed by the end of this. I like how Mary acted, it was very realistic. Also, Sam's humor is very amusing.
annasayshi1 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I thought I'd review this chapter separately just because I enjoyed all the character interaction in it so much. Your characterization is incredible! The Danny/Delinda scene especially was very cute. And thank you for that image of Danny in a towel- I'll sleep well tonight :)
annasayshi1 chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
I'm so happy you're continuing with this story! I've really enjoyed reading it. You write all of the characters perfectly and the storyline is pretty amazing - it's like having the show back again! I also like that you moved time on to fit in with Season 5, though I'll miss Ed and Mary (hoping for a reappearance at some point!) I can't wait to read more :)
hpets chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
great story sofar i really hope u continue soon
samanthaviner chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
I'm glad I found your fics, you're a really good writer! I loved the D/D interaction in this chapter, that was awesome. Looking forward to your next update )
samanthaviner chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Good first chapter. Off to read the next one now!
chelax91 chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
another fantastic chapter! if possible please update sooner!
nbclasvegasfan chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
Great work, keep it up. I'm looking forward to another chapter.
lexylynn chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
Awsome Update! Henderson better back off! I hate him! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
MzPink chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
great keep up the good work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »