Reviews for Reflex
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
aw... makes me want to cry...
NewMoonFlicker chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
After reading that (again) all I can say is "Finally!" Thought provoking and moving, to say the least. I really appreciate the way you kept them all in character, especially Edward; it's just so easy to see him doing what he did in the last part. Hugging his father while telling him he still hated him... harsh, but nicely done, and well within his bounds. Ai, Alphonse, can't help but feel for the kid - the connection between him and the Alfonz of our world weirdly cool. :D And Hoenheim... guy just doesn't get enough attention. I loved the way you wrote him, and the relationship he has with his sons.

Overall, beautiful work. I'm going to have to go check out more of your stuff! ;D

jenny-R chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was really deep and emotional. I really like your writing style and your choice of words _ You should write more!
Hikari chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This work of art was both beautiful and poigant. You have a true talent with words. I thought that this chapter read like poetry. I am so glad to see somebody pursuing a piece on the relationship between Hohenheim and Edward. Lovely work for your first piece. I look forward to more of your work.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Hmm, the alert system must be down again. I'm glade you're officially corrupted in the FMA fandom! Hoho's not one of my favorites, but I like the interaction and Al's insights on his double. You should put the other stories up, we can't get enough!
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That was sweet. And beautiful.