Reviews for Motivation to Endure
Oirasse chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
That was really nice! I totally agree with you. I 'm glad that Estel had so many good memories of his childhood for him to remember!

sorry, there was something with the Yahoo mail, and I couldn't even see who the email was from except how many emails I just received... *sigh* And I tried it on another computer too, but it won't let me either. It was pretty frustrating... But I'm glad that it's working again! (somewhat)I still need refresh a page a few times before it would show me my mail... It's good that you are back again! XD
Kalisona chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This is great! Such a sweet little story...great job! . I loved it!

Kali
Tirnel chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
/TISSUE!/
bean chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I liked it! It was sweet in a bittersweet way. I like reading fanfiction were Elrond is concerned over Aragorn and I like Aragorn's messing around with Legolas. It was nice. I'm glad I have awesome family and friends to see me through hard times, but when all else fails God helps me more than any human could. But anyways, wonderful story! Good job! God bless!
Elfinabottle chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I really liked this, especially that it was written from Elrond's point of view. You really got across how hard Estel's absence for, I think, 30 years would be on Elrond. It was a very short story, but I thought it packed a punch.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I just had to comment again. Such a nice little story.
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This story made me think what Aragorn would be like if he had been alone. *shivers* I see a cynical, cold sort of man; not the warm and humorous man we know from Tolkien. Great job!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
LOVE THIS ONE! I'm with Calenlass...adding this to my favorites and C2!

Thanks for sharing such a great look at these elves.

NiRi