Reviews for Phantom Brave Honors
Martin III chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
I must echo all of Red1's comments; creating a bunch of OC phantoms who serve no apparent purpose in the plot isn't very productive, and the way you introduce them invites only confusion and disinterest. And it isn't very promising to see a fic that's three chapters in and only just now getting to the plot.

Also, it's apparent that English isn't your first language, and the number of times you use words in a manner completely different from their meaning ("in his introverted world", "gossips cracked and creeked", etc.) makes this fic downright difficult to read. I can see the beginnings of a good story in here, but it's buried under too much confusion to be worth reading.
Red1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
In all honesty, the plot is coming along too slowly to be filling it with idle banter between the phantoms. Also, along those same lines, attempting to describe all of your phantoms simultaneously leaves readers with nothing more than a combination of boredom and confusion. I believe there should be quality where there isn't quanity and, although this story may have the potential to grow the first, I am seeing little reason to continue reading. I guess I shall conserve my opinion of this story for one more chapter. Let's see how the next one turns out.
shelwyn chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
lol thats was nice
shelwyn chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
responsibility? WTF
shelwyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
intresting
Pupu-Nini chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Nice Story. It is unique, I havn't seen a plot quite like this one for a Phantom Brave fic and I am interested in seeing where this goes. I like how the characters interact with each other and I like the wit that you put in your writing. I beleive everybody has there own style of writing and there is really nothing wrong with stories, but as you write more your style grows and improves. I look forward to future chapters.
charmwitch chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I'm rather interested to see how this turns out. So I hope you please continue~