Reviews for Far More Than Rubies
AI chapter 23 . 6/16
Very thrilling and suspenseful spy work! Thanks for sharing!
ccandy chapter 23 . 5/9
You should make sequels for this story.. :( Maybe someday?
Brievel chapter 23 . 4/8
...I cannot believe you ended it there, and if I weren't so completely obsessed with your works I'd hate you forever.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 23 . 3/1
Nice story!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 2/23
(sigh) Where is Vader!?
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/22
It's great story
Guest chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
Any chances of a sequel yet? :)
astrumadamas chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
A quick correction: Navy has different ranks and Firmus Piett would be an Ensign, not a Second Lieutenant.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/9/2014
Will there be a sequel soon? :)
mountainelements chapter 23 . 6/18/2014
Interesting story! I love your characterization of everyone. Poor Obi-Wan and Padme, having to deal with a young Skywalker. :) Are you still working on the sequel that you mentioned on your profile?
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story. The times Vader almost caught them had my heart in my mouth. And Obi-Wan's joke was really, really funny.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
This is fantastic! You said you can't make any promises on a sequel, but you said that in 2009...can I hope now? :) I would love to see what happens next! And to see Vader's reaction! Please? :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Wow, what a scumbag mother abandoning her kid to the desert. Not very realistic considering the much better alternatives she would have had.
Goblin Girl's Cast Members chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Can you please write the sequel?

I believe everyone who has ever read this wants to it too.

And you are the only one who can write it...

So are you going to do it?
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
What struck me the most about this story is the realistic struggle Padme had with trying to become a mother to Luke after spending so much time away from him...especially how Obi-Wan is right about how Padme has been about serving others as a Queen or senator and not doing the usual selfish things like love someone above all others. She really has had no practice and jumping in the deep end by having a a serious relationship with Anakin without really getting any sea-legs via past personal daliances or courtships. So, I think you did an amazing job with mixing Padme's struggles and fears with all the various action and exposition scenes :D