Reviews for Far More Than Rubies
Ann chapter 23 . 8/25
This was amazing. Can't wait for the sequel!
biccs pudding chapter 23 . 4/29
I came back to this story years after I first read it, and it still has to be one of the most heartwarming one I had the pleasure of reading and a big favorite alongside 'The Father'. I remember how much I rooted for a sequel back then, and I'm still not giving up! If you ever intend to do that one I'd be happily willing to wait another half a decade.
Lilly Talons chapter 23 . 1/25
Well I just found your stories and they're wonderful, and I really enjoyed this one, I loved little Luke and the possibilities that could happen after this story. Since I didn't review on some of the other stories I have to say that I really love the humor and way the stories are written :)
Oh my gosh, your writing is amazing.
PrincessSarcastia chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
This story was wonderful! Excellent characterization and a realistic outlook on the repercussions for Padme had she truly survived Mustafar.
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 23 . 11/3/2015
What a fantastic story! Brilliantly written, really hoping that sequel will be up soon :)
AI chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
Very thrilling and suspenseful spy work! Thanks for sharing!
ccandy chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
You should make sequels for this story.. :( Maybe someday?
Brievel chapter 23 . 4/8/2015
...I cannot believe you ended it there, and if I weren't so completely obsessed with your works I'd hate you forever.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 23 . 3/1/2015
Nice story!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
(sigh) Where is Vader!?
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
It's great story
Guest chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
Any chances of a sequel yet? :)
astrumadamas chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
A quick correction: Navy has different ranks and Firmus Piett would be an Ensign, not a Second Lieutenant.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/9/2014
Will there be a sequel soon? :)