Reviews for Path of Uzumaki Naruto Clones Light and Bloodlines
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 1 . 9/28
Don’t like it. The Kyūbi’s conversation is awkward, needs some autocorrect, and punctuation. Even title needs some work.
masscode chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Crap just so full of it what kind of Shit story u write what in our right makebu think hinata join a another village must less get kidnap after the first failure.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
hikarigakure
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
It's momochi
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
umm minato namikaze and kushina uzumaki?question mark?
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
try not to forget to put quotation marks when someone speaks
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
It's spelled kaiten and techniques are usually said like this:
element release:technique name jutsu
sword techniques and most things that are not genjutsu or elemental jutsu are called ninpo or ninja arts such as zabuza's water dragon slash and yes it's spelled like I have it.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Great chapter and plot and and can't wait to see where this go
Creetic chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
you sure do
Brazilwolf chapter 19 . 12/8/2015
I really like this story. The whole idea of the story is so interesting and amazing. I love that Naruto is the leader and I can't wait till he gets his knowledge activated and becomes stronger. I love his new family he got. With his two brothers and sister as well as new friends. I hope he helps Haku, Kin, etc. from Orichimaru. I like how the characters in the act well except for the bad guys like Orichimaru. Really sad that you haven't updated this story for so long cause I'm so looking forward for more.
Liamo000 chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
Hey, my favourite Author!
Loving the saga so far. I suspect the girl with the light Kekkei Genkai will be important later on. Also I'm waiting to se what will happen with the Naruto group when Orochimaru comes for them. Update soon!
Edward95 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
nice start
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Why are you making everyone but Naruto stronger?
jupimako chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
Enjoyed your story! Wish there was more.
Twinwolfsister chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
looking forward to a new chapter. I like where you have take this so far, I think personally that the group should encounter shino and shikamaru in a mission. I think it would be kick ass if they grew to be friends with the new village in secret, maybe acting as spies for Naruto with the offer of safety from leaf should they need.