Reviews for Path of Uzumaki Naruto Clones Light and Bloodlines
jupimako chapter 19 . 4/27
Enjoyed your story! Wish there was more.
Twinwolfsister chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
looking forward to a new chapter. I like where you have take this so far, I think personally that the group should encounter shino and shikamaru in a mission. I think it would be kick ass if they grew to be friends with the new village in secret, maybe acting as spies for Naruto with the offer of safety from leaf should they need.
Ermilus chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Great story
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
That's it, Hanabi is soo off my favorite list, hope she'll lose her bloodline!
Rin Eve Klein chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
"Heh superior my ass. I've eaten fox before." Lol this was so funny, I had to try to suppress my laughter by covering my mouth with my hands cause it's 2am and i'd be in big trouble if my parents found out i was reading at this time )
Rin Eve Klein chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
I wonder if your going to make the hokage make naruto and his siblings rounin ninja and that they have to be hunted down...
Rin Eve Klein chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Kill that sick kage Reiven!
Impstar chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
Ouch. It's been over half a year since the last update. This is actually a story that I really like. I hope that you decide to continue it soon.
DruidFWY chapter 19 . 1/20/2012
I spend a lot of time looking for unique fanfics, yours is easily classified as one. It is a good job and I hope you keep it going until the end.

I also have a request for pairing, can you please make it Naruto/Yugito. Naruto/Hinata seems somewhat hard for this story given that they technically met ONCE during Naruto's early childhood. And naturally, Jinchuuriki would be drawn to each other and understand each other more due to very poor childhood experiences (Hinata has a tough childhood, but nothing compared to practically all Jinchuuriki. Furthermore they are blonde, another thing in common).

As you can see, I am a BIG fan of Naruto/Yugito pairings. Hope you can consider it. Interesting work so far, I am keeping an eye on this.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/16/2012
I was kinda hoping Naruto would be stronger. Oh well, update quicker
kingrobert84 chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
yay you finaly updated
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
There are a crazy number of bloodlines in Naruto several more came to light during the war with kabuto's undead army.
savage immortal chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
keep it up.
darridle chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
great story :)

I dont care that you started it while u were a noob-writer or that u took ages to get it to this point, it is a great story...

But I will care n become very sad, if u decide to kill or not end it, just because you dont like the beginning anymore.

Your plan to rewrite the beginning after u finished it is ok, if u feel that way, but please really wait, till it is finished. Too many authors decided to rewrite their beginnings while still writing the story and then never finished it anyway .(

Well... keep on going .))
darridle chapter 16 . 10/27/2011
*sniffs*

Nearly made me cry when I read bout the end of the Uzumakis :(

great story, please keep on writing