Reviews for Better Than Milk
Kota chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Holy Shit that has got to be the best ending to a story I have ever read! Awesome!
Sainly-Sad chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Grrr, Train so knew where that button was from the start! LOL, it's awesome! And the first chapter was so cute! You really make Train seem cat-like!
whitebengal14 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
yum. nice situations! :D Good story.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
hrrms... a bit Out of character, but good nonetheless. :D
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
ha ha that was cute and very.. sexy hehe :) loved it! XD haha he looked like sex :)
NinetailedPanther chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
ya kno that just made me want some whipped cream X3 lol now everytime i have some i'l think about them and enjoy it so much more XD
tandeki chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
LMAO, love the ending and nice work _~
Inumaru12 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Yay! SvenXTrain lemons! I loved them, especially the first one. w Hope to see more from you!
azab chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
iloved it update son
The Amazing Orange chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Have to say that both chapters were extreamly well written and I probably enjoyed them a little bit more than I should have. I've never heard the word peen used in my life before, but it works quite well the way it is used here.

As I have already said, your writing is brilliant and you definitely put yourself down too much.

Bye!
StaticClingPro chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
man Train is messed up for that. But i would most likelt do the same thing
StaticClingPro chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
totally awsome now on to patr 2 hehe
SpiderBait chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Aw... This just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Jayden Winters chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
. Love it!
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Uh oh. I believe I hear a death sentence coming, and it has Train's name all over it. You do know that this calls for a part three, where Rins catches the bad guy, and then she and Eve take all the money for it... Eh?