Reviews for Story of Gaara and OC
allonsyepicsnowman chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
To start off - I am not an angry or hurtful person by nature, usually I am very tolerant of what insane creations that the internet has to offer. However today/tonight is the first time I have ever wrote something this angry.

This is my complete, honest to god opinion and I implore you to read the entirety of my contribution.

I was going to stop reading in earlier chapters, but this was just the limit.
What disturbed me the most was how you so easily washed out the severity and sadism of the sexual harassment. How could you underrate the horror of rape? HOW could you write the characters so they seemed almost indifferent towards the blatant abuse that occurred WHILE SHE WAS UNDER HEAVY GUARD. How could you make such a disgusting and traumatizing event seem like some S&M?
Honestly I hate the way you have written the characters and I honestly feel as if you just destroyed their whole personas. Your portrayal of Gaara (one of my favorite characters) into an abusive, split personality asshole and that makes me loath your work.
You shredded the cannon events and strayed so far from the original timeline that it was hard to keep up.
If you are going to write this kind of thing then PLEASE write
"WARNING: RAPE CONTENT. May be upsetting to some readers. Slight AU. Rated: Fiction M"
in the summary.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
so far so good
Bitches Be Crazy chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
Update :)
Mia chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
Love the chapter! And the story! ..not so good at reviews.
VeryaTirananniel chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
NOOOOOOOO! why is it always the potential-having stories that get abandoned? (where is the inqueribang button when you need it?) but seriously, it's been almost FIVE YEARS since you last updated, i have about this much hope of you FINALLY reviving the story . but can you update again? i find that rereading the fanfictions helps when looking for inspiration to continue, as well as listening to dubstep. it really does work miracles on writer's block, and if dubstep wont work for you, try rock. most expecially alternative rock, or some of the classic rock. i find Pink Floyd helpful. X)

hope to see an update soon!

-RL-
Sordfishkitty chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
Amazing plot twits! Keep up the good work cant wait for the next one to come out! :3
winkatthesun chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Hmm you started out good but once Gaara arrived in the picture... well he is very OOC. The part where he appeared inside her room was well done but after that you sort of lost his character :/
SammiRichGurl chapter 21 . 11/18/2011
i loved this story, plain and simple! your plot keot me entertianed, even though i thought id read it all! i throughly enjoyed this and cannot wait for more. although i wish she would have ended up with Sauske(sorry hehe) im a Suaske fan forevs but i 3 gaara too!
Dark Winged Panther chapter 21 . 6/12/2011
YAY HAPPY CHAPTER! :D love uuuuuu 3 (no homo)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/14/2011
wow! Dat ws awsm! Bt ah wnt 2 read mre f da stry so pliz uploap s fst s psibl *wink*
Guest chapter 21 . 1/3/2011
i like it
BookWormSara chapter 21 . 6/17/2010
love the story i just read all 21 chapters and loved them all you are continuing the story right? Thank you for the great story...added story to favorites.
Aly chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
Wow their life is tragic...what happens next?
kitten652 chapter 21 . 5/18/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
pitifuldreamer666 chapter 21 . 11/22/2009
is this the end?

if not please update soon!