Reviews for The Road to Becoming a Master
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Hey, what happened to the other trainers you have to beat before you reach the leader?
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
I hope Kip will be okay
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
nice chapter. It Kinda reminds me of when ash and pikachu first started out and they bonded over running from the spearows
WyldClaw chapter 61 . 10/26/2008
Cool! Saul's egg hatched in an eevee who knows flamethrower! I like the nickname Saul gave him: Blaze

That ship is going to the battle frontier, right?
Parrot-san chapter 62 . 10/2/2008
Yay, good battle! Saul really taught that guy a lesson! And Blaze's fire sneezes are funny!
Orangen chapter 62 . 9/28/2008
Haha... I'm liking Blaze even more. If he ever combined "Machine Gun Shadow Ball" with his Ember sneeze, then no one would stand a chance on him.

And rewarding him with candy is cute...
Orangen chapter 61 . 9/24/2008
Haha... Scott's rather amusing. And yet he's also capable of giving good advice...

Oh, and a fire-sneezing Eevee is adorable. If Blaze evolved into Jolteon, he'd be even more explosive with fire AND electricity, but he's probably better suited for Flareon.
Parrot-san chapter 61 . 9/23/2008
Aww, yay, an Eevee! I was hoping that would be it! And the fire sneeze was funny, hehe. Too bad Saul can't actually go to the Festival though.
Parrot-san chapter 60 . 9/18/2008
Cool battle! Kip is really strong! And Saul is getting some cool combos. Too bad Maxie and Archie got away though. Oh and I really want to see what the egg is! I'm glad it's about to hatch finally.
WyldClaw chapter 60 . 9/14/2008
Awesome battle with Maxie & Archie. I realy want to know what Saul's egg is going to hatch into. The suspense is killing me!
Orangen chapter 60 . 9/3/2008
Ah... Sorry. You don't have to do the Festival if you don't want to, I just thought it would be interesting.

Now that I think about it, it would probably be better if you covered it with Andrea in the Chronicles.

Anyway, good battle, and I like the combo Saul came up with. And that's a pretty big difference on the egg's timing, so I hope they get it to the Center safely!
Parrot-san chapter 59 . 8/28/2008
Yay, everyone's together again! Andrew's funny! And the Team Magma and Aqua part will be cool.
Orangen chapter 59 . 8/25/2008
It's good to see this updated again! Andrew and Andrea are as great as always, and it was good to see everyone together again. Hopefully after Saul gets Mt. Pyre cleared up, he'll get to join the contest.
Parrot-san chapter 58 . 7/13/2008
Actually, it would be cool if Saul caught all three of the Pinsirs! Oh well. That happens to me all the time in the Safari Zone...
Orangen chapter 58 . 7/12/2008
Ah, poor Saul; a Pinsir would have been cool to catch. At least he and Kip got out all right. Goldeen trying to use Water Gun on him and Kip was pretty funny, too.