Reviews for Whiteling's Beauty & the Beast
EweLamb Lover chapter 5 . 8/6
This story is adorable so far. I really want to know where it's going, update soon!
Wolfstar04 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
GAH! to be continued my butt! whens the next chap?"
Wolfstar04 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
oh you must finish this!
Amber Pegasus chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
Totaly spooky.
JeanKazuhiza chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
That was weird! Kylie must be confused.

Sorry, Pro Institute duties.
Skullgal94 chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Wow, nice scary touch. Great job and good luck!:)
ChaosMagemon chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Spooky indeed
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Wonderful chapter and I wish you the best of luck!
Skullgal94 chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Wow, it's sad that Kylie has to be far from her family. Great job and good luck!:)
ladyaura chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
I'm not very good at scary stuff, let alone writing a horror story, you could try some moving pictures that glares at you with rotting faces and gives out a horrible scream at night. There could be a mirror hanging on the wall that if you look at it for a few minutes or seconds, it will show you your worst fears and replay them until you scream. Or maybe hands coming out of the wall and tries to pull you in? Like I said, I'm not very good at this kind of stuff so I think I won't be any help at all. Love the story, though. Sorry I couldn't help with anything!*
Amber Pegasus chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Very intresting chapter. Update real soon.
Warlord-Xana chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
good chapter and i think Bronze!demidevimon would tell a group of the metalsludge!Numemon that if they hurt the kid, malomyotismon would destroy each and every Numemon in the castle.
Iron-Mantis chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
good story, can their also have a demidevimon/gatomon pairing. by the way when will that jerk andre show up (my hope is never).
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
well i think she should be catious around them at first since they are Malomyotismon servant but she soon trust them and she comments that they fight sorta like a couple (i always wanted to see this coupling) and could you add a steel!phantomon?
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
good chapter i think she should befriend Silver!gatomon (this is not the Gatomon that turn into Ophanimon, this should be kairi digimon she didn't get yet.) and Bronze!DemiDevimon (though he was very reluctant at first).