Reviews for My Favorite Mistake
kaayrakoi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is so beautiful! Im crying I was so sad when she told Jack she loved Andrew and thought that was the end. Thank goodness that wasnt the end and Haley and Jack are together once again :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
EvilBunny101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! such good words, like the slanted words and stuff. where did you get those? love your story!

~EvilBunnies
Keivanatae chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
wow, you're really good! I've never read a romance fic that could be so short and so damn brilliant!
Nelle07 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
lOI didn't read It was desprate House wife style! hahaha I was confused I thought it was Jack (you know how he dies) telling the story!hehehe...Anways I like it!
gerardlover123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This is an amazing story. i really liked it, not to mention my real name is Haley...lol. I really liked the plot tho. I hope you write more stories
Sweet-Romantic chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
is it Ashley
LaLa-036 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Loved it! I also loved the narrator's dialogue. Quick question, were the quotes original? If the were, you're an amazing writer!
BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow...that was awesome...I hope that you write more of this...if it was the only part, i hope you write a sequel...damn, this was really good.

keep up the good work!