Reviews for Acceptance
arrrgylepirate chapter 46 . 5/23/2009
this story was so good! It made me laugh and cry... You can tell you really put a lot of thought into your story lines. What was wrong with Cuddy in the OR though?
arrrgylepirate chapter 18 . 5/23/2009
okay i thought I would review once for the whole story however the end to this chapter was just SO hysterical that I had to comment!
chrissyann344 chapter 46 . 3/27/2009
This trilogy of stories is in my top ten list of the best H/C fics ever. I have always wondered what would have happened if House had gone to rehab and you have explored it perfectly. I also loved the way you made Wilson strong enough to actually realize that House should not be the center of his life and that if he wants a successful relationship then he has to put his partner first. I hope to read more H/C fics of yours in the future,

(already read most of the others) so keep writing!
Keira-House M.D chapter 46 . 2/28/2009
That was such a great story. I loved the ending and was so glad when they decided to adopt Devon.
mouse082191 chapter 46 . 1/15/2009
I absolutely love this trilogy, you did an amazing job with it.
jk789 chapter 46 . 10/4/2008
This trilogy is amazing. I was linked to this a few days ago and I couldn't stop reading it. You write the characters so much in character I could actually see this happening (or wish) in the actual series. Some of the jokes made me die of laughter.

A bonus that Wuddy was featured in the Hameron story, makes it a absolute treasure. A wonderful read, thank you so much for writing this trilogy
da3lech chapter 18 . 8/1/2008
Hahahaha .. I laughed so hard that I actually drooled... :O
litlen chapter 46 . 6/18/2008
I would just like to say that I thouroughly enjoyed reading this trilogy.

I love the longer stories but so many of them end up without any flow from chapter to chapter, I do not read in parts and can wait ages for a story to be completed only to be dissapointed by it and although I appreciate the effort put in by the writer I sometimes wonder if they ever actually read the whole thing as one!

From start to finish you have kept the flow going, your pacing throughout was wonderful as were your characters (I especially like Quig!)

Congratulations on writing a wonderful story

Well done x
Chikiko chapter 46 . 6/17/2008
Just spent the last several days going through all 3 stories of this series. It was quite the roller coaster ride. You got me happy, mad, depressed, and touched all thorugh out. When cuddy first had that dream in story 2 i was very touched by it and i'm glad to see come true. All in all it was great and i loved it!
StarSapphire16 chapter 17 . 12/27/2007
I love this series, just to let you know. But, in cases of MINORS, parents are more than allowed to stay with their children and there are times when it is required simply because of any problems that could happen. Brenna's parents would be allowed to stay with her even if the case wasn't critical simply because she is a minor.

Sorry if that comes off as rude, but I've had personal issues with that.
TheMooney42 chapter 46 . 10/9/2007
Wow, I began to read this story yesterday at night and decided to keep on reading it early this morning. I have been so entrapped into it and I must say, that this story is VERY VERY House-ish. Its soo...House...that its creepy. All characters are so in-character. House's quips are right on, Wilson is, well as much as Wilson can be. Cuddy is as much as Cuddy can be and cameron is her sappy self.

The whole plot line is great. Wilson as a nervous daddy, oh, I could so imagine this. The whole Hameron (HELL YEA!).

Wow, this was a beautifully written fic, and I LOVE your writing style!
reader2008 chapter 46 . 9/3/2007
reading the epilogue really makes me love the story even more.
reader2008 chapter 44 . 9/3/2007
thanks for letting me know. as you can see i'm almost done reading. should have it soon. yay.
reader2008 chapter 18 . 9/3/2007
rereading this chapter made me laugh the first time i read it. really funny.
reader2008 chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
jellybean,

what is the name of that song? i never had a chance to ask you at the forum. i forgot. lol its by cleo brown. lol.

i'm rereading still so don't worry. i didn't forget the poem. lol.