Reviews for Acceptance
KB22 chapter 31 . 5/23/2007
Oh dinner with the parents! this is going to be fun!
shelley12345 chapter 31 . 5/23/2007
Ooh, House's parents are coming for dinner. That should be interesting. ;)

Again great job with the lastest "confessions", The way they were sitting with each other, his arms around her made it much more intimate.

Great job!
thymefortea chapter 31 . 5/23/2007
I loved this chapter! Filled with some great H/C progress! Woohoo! I love that Blythe and John are coming and can't wait to see what you do with them in the mix. This was a great whatever-they-call-it session...glad Cameron asked about his dad and I thought it was sweet that House asked if he really was a good man. And FINALLY he asks her to move in with her! Like Cameron, I noticed they hadn't talked about anything regarding their future. Great reactions by both Cameron and House. MORE SOON PLEASE!
SilvaK chapter 31 . 5/23/2007
I think the favourite word of Cameron is "Okay"...Man,she was in complete shock...I am glad that they talked and and are finally "on speaking terms"(or more...).Loved the scene in the what's gonna happen at the DINNER!So,congrats on your muse and please update soon...Bye...
tiflissa chapter 31 . 5/22/2007
*giggle* That's so like House, to just suddenly come out with "How about we move in together?" and practically in the same breath, inform her that his parents are coming to dinner. I'd be as stunned as Cameron!

I shall give offerings of chocolate and cookies to your muse if it keeps her going! *hands over buckets of goodies*
the psycho sour skittle chapter 31 . 5/22/2007
phew. i can breath again. Until the next time he does something really stupid...lol
Mongoose 187 chapter 31 . 5/22/2007
Great chapter
shelley12345 chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
House sure does have a way with people. Poor Cameron can't catch a break with him can she. :(

Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one!
KB22 chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
What is going to happen to House? Is he going to mildly learn his lesson?
SilvaK chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
Great job!I really like seeing Cameron firm and standing her ground...It's a new aspect of her that I really like...Well, as for House...he is being House...LOL...Very good chapter...I hope they work things out...Update soon...Bye
AlmeidasGirl chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
Trouble in paradise, though it is a great arc you've created.

Please tell me this story will go on forever? Please? :D
thymefortea chapter 30 . 5/21/2007
Agh! House is an idiot..once again. They start making progress with Quig's question game and House moves them two steps backward. Glad that Cameron is standing firm. Great plan to save House and Price - very clever! I just hope House smartens up and he and Cameron can keep working through things and do Quig's assignment and get married already! These two are not making it easy for readers like me! ;-) Great job (as usual)!
Mongoose 187 chapter 30 . 5/21/2007
Great chapter
tiflissa chapter 30 . 5/21/2007
Boy, House really screwed up, didn't he. He does deserve to be punished! Jackass. *sigh* That being said, I still love him, and I do feel a bit bad for House. I want both to hug him and kick him! I certainly hope he learns a little something from this experience!

I'd love to see more soon, since this is such a wonderful fic! *bats eyelashes*
BandBfan24 chapter 29 . 5/19/2007
okay so i've just caught up with this trilogy...i've read the entire thing this afternoon and all i can say is...

OH MY GAWD! I absolutely love this story! It is absolutely incredible.

)bandbi