Reviews for Acceptance
morganka chapter 46 . 8/21/2007
I've just finished reading Redemption and Acceptance (took me 3 days)and must say, that you did amazing piece of work. Neither House or Cameron were out of characters and the story (stories:-)just felt so real..Thanx
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 46 . 8/6/2007
This trilogy was wonderful, and I really enjoyed reading it. I wish there was a fourth story though. :)
Aly the Spy chapter 46 . 7/27/2007
Lol. Perfect ending.

-Aly
unequivocal chapter 46 . 7/27/2007
Wow! What a perfect ending to an amazing story. Though I didn't always have the chance to leave a review, I followed this trilogy from beginning to end and thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it.

Thanks for sharing it with us!
tweekrheartsjmo chapter 46 . 7/26/2007
I don't have adequate words to describe that this story means to me.

When I discovered the first and second parts, I read them through non-stop. It took me 3 days and I loved every minute of it. Part of this third part, "Acceptance", wasn't done yet but I waited and checked almost every day for updates.

It's really quite funny how close I am to tears at the end of this story. It's perfect and exactly what I wish the show could be, especially after the finale.

I've been going through hard times lately, a separation with my husband, who then came back, and some mental illnesses, drug addiction, an eating disorder, and my mother has been sick and in the hospitol. Because of that last bit we are probably about to lose our house. OK, that was all a lot of information about someone you don't really know and you probably didn't need to know all that, but I just wanted to let you know how much this story means/meant to me.

It is and will always be my favorite fanfic. I've told everyone I can about it. I even read it to my husband after he came back, we got up to somewhere in the third part before he moved to do construction work.

I've kept reading through all my hard times and this story was a light in my dark times, something to look forward to, focus on, it helped me take my mind off of the pain of a lot of what was going on.

I'm sorry this is so long and rambling. You are just so talented and this story is so amazing and I just do not have the words for it or your amazing writing ability.

I think I've seen you on livejournal too. I'm thisxrandomxlie and my email is

I don't really expect you to reply or anything, I just wanted you to know who I am and that you've truly touched someone (lots of others, I'm sure) with your writing. I dabble in fic but nothing like this and I'm just in awe of your ability and terribly sad this story is over.

I'm keeping an eye out, I've read everything you've got listen on your page here.

Thank you for this incredible story.
yiska93 chapter 45 . 7/25/2007
Aww. Just found the last two chapters loved it. especially this:

“You want one of those,” he said. Cameron nodded stupidly. “How would you feel about a slightly older model?”

“What do you mean?” Cameron asked slowly. She thought she knew where he was going with this, and her heart began beating wildly in her chest.

“He needs someone,” House said. Cameron nodded again, tears forming in her eyes. “We’re someone.”
ColorOfAngels chapter 46 . 7/25/2007
aw im sad its all over *sad face* but i loved the way it ended... the last few lines were perfect... its so perfectly House... although i would have loved to find out what ended up happening to Chase Jasper and Price... congrats on an excellent fic well completed and i cant wait to see whatever you come up with next!
foxaddict226 chapter 46 . 7/25/2007
beautiful story and a perfect ending. congratulations and thank you so much for sharing!
tiflissa chapter 46 . 7/25/2007
Aw, I'm sad this is over. I know I haven't been reviewing as faithfully as I should have been, but know that I enjoyed every single word. Best. Trilogy. Ever. *hugs*
rhiannon8 chapter 46 . 7/25/2007
I'm so sorry that I haven't had a chance to review before now, but let me tell you that I LOVE THIS STORY. A lot. You have a great writing style and you manage to keep everyone in character. Plus it reads just like a House episode, because you have storylines for everybody. And let me just say that if the new characters on the actual show are as cool as Price and Jasper, I'll be content. Finally, hoorah for Wilson/Cuddy baby!
thymefortea chapter 45 . 7/25/2007
Okay I'm reviewing again because this chapter was pure love and I want this story to break 300 reviews!

Nervous daddy!Wilson is utterly adorable..especially him fainting. I could definitely see him being a worried, emotional father - which is so sweet.

The final dialogue between House and Cameron was so perfect. I love it that House had seriously thought about this and was the one to suggest his idea to Cameron. "We're someone" made me want to cry tears of joy! House has come such a long way in your trilogy, but you have kept him the same old sarcastic, snarky doc he's always been, just a little more open to love and life.

As always, your story was impeccable and written so beautifully. You should definitely be proud!
KB22 chapter 45 . 7/25/2007
Spawn of the Devil! Perfectly House...and he needs someone, we are someone. I love it!
Bewitched-by-you182 chapter 46 . 7/25/2007
IT'S FINALLY OVER! NO! lol I loved this story. I looked forward to seeing an update in my mailbox just about every day lol. It was amazing, it truly was. I'm excited about the next story you have going. Sounds like fun! Once again great job!
daisyb10 chapter 46 . 7/25/2007
Hi JB,

You must feel like your Aceptance "baby" is launched and taking it's first steps!

Congratulations on a fabulous trilogy and thank you for sharing this special story with us.

Daisy
daisyb10 chapter 45 . 7/25/2007
Oh JB, that was absolutely wonderful! Little Abby arrived safely and Cuddy recovered. What a nice happy ending. Poor Wilson fainting; House will never let him live that one down!

Loved the ending! House and Cameron are going to adopt Devon ...

"I love you ..." Yeah, yeah," such sweet dialogue and so typically House.

On to the next chapter ...

Daisy