Reviews for Death Metaphors
RukiYuki chapter 1 . 3/19
How romantic
IpiuGate chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
It's so right every other story seems wrong.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Mispelled.-Abhorred this us the correct spelling.
JoTerry chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
"...hide Shakespeare in his manga." LOLOLOLOLOL! OMG! I literally rolled on the floor laughing. This one's good. I've always enjoyed the Kurosaki family's interaction. Wish I could have Isshin as my dad. Too perverted for his own and his kids' good but I can just imagine the fun.
JoTerry chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Hilarious is this chapter of your fic.
Haha...
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
They're lying on the grass, shoulder-to-shoulder, but his heart is against her cheek?
babybisket chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Kyaaa. It's very very sensual without the slightest naughtiness, without almost anything really, they're just fighting hollows, as usual. Right?
Gosh, you are so good at writing this, I hope the story continues in this vein for some time at least :-)
meantoddy chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Wow thanks to your fanfic this is the first time since I've know bleach (more than 4 years) that I've come to realize that indeed, both kaien and ichigo were stabbed by rukia on the heart :-P
Shubhs chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
I loved the collection. :)
kiero pepsi chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
very nice
cherrichik chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
awesome. a definite fave.
MadMaz87 chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
That last chapter was truly breathtaking.

a lovely collection you have here, all extremely well written and all so wonderful to read. :-D

please keep up the fantastic work!

madmaz -x-
sunlightkisses chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
you're a WONDERFUL writer. i think you're very talented, and this little collection of ficlets prove you're quite flexible with your writing skills and style as well.
SilverStella chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
cute!
vucizalis chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Most awesome IchiRuki drabbles ever. The last two are my favourite.