Reviews for YuGiOh: Battle Island!
lewis wamon chapter 56 . 10/8/2014
asdrow is douling kite for the nubers
a fan of yugioh chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
I can't dscribe how awsome this is just a thought but will we see samurai jack one of best heroes of all time
sonicissocool112 chapter 82 . 6/11/2008
You should at least finish this story first. Please, finish it. Save version two for later
PA2 chapter 81 . 5/6/2008
What? I was just rereading this story, and I found that you left a bigger cliffhanger than I thought! Please tell me in a review the rest of the story the way it would have been if you had continued with this story. Send the review when possible. It can be on any of my stories. That is all. Good bye!
Krolton DarkHeart chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I know I all ready submited my profile, but I got a new cards to add to my deck

Monsters

Hero - Plasma ATK 1900/DEF 600 Type: Warrior Level: 8 Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters you control. Once per turn, select your opponent's monster and equip it to this card. (You can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card.) This card gains ATK equal to half of the ATK of the equipped monster. While this card is face-up on the field, negate all the effect of face-up Effect Monsters your opponent controls.

Hero - Dogma ATK 3400/DEF 2400 Level: 8 Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters, including at least 1 "Destiny Hero" monster. If this card is Special Summoned, halve your opponent's Life Points during your opponent's next Standby Phase.

D-END ATK 30/DEF 30 Level: 10 Type: Warrior/Fusion Matrial: "Destiny Hero - Dogma" "Destiny Hero - Plasma" Effect: A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls to inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. If you activate this effect you cannot conduct your Battle Phase that turn. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 "Destiny Hero" monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card to your side of the field.

Wicked Eraser ATK ?/DEF ? Level: 10 Type: Fiend Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 monsters. The ATK and DEF of this card are each equal to the number of cards your opponent controls x 10. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy all cards on the field. During your Main Phase, you can destroy this card.

Wicked Avatar ATK ?/DEF ? Level: 10 Type; Fiend Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 monsters. Your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of their 2nd turn after this card is Normal Summoned. The ATK and DEF of this card are each 100 points higher than the highest ATK on the field (except "The Wicked Avatar").

Wicked Dreadroot ATK 40/DEF 40 Level: 10 Type: Fiend Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 monsters. Halve the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field, except this card

, the Wicked God ATK 60/DEF 50 Level: 12 Type: Fiend/Fusion Material: "The Wicked Eraser" "The Wicked Avatar" "The Wicked Dreadroot" Effect: This card attack goes to infinity only if you remove all Wicked gods. When this card is destroyed summon all three Wicked gods back to the field.

Magic

Type: Magic Effect: Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed by a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon the Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. x3

Gate Type: Magic Effect: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, a Fusion Monster can be Fusion Summoned without using "Polymerization". The Fusion Material monsters used in the Fusion Summon are not sent to the Graveyard, but are removed from play.

You can pick the traps for me and for information on 4, 5, and 6 go to google.

Please put me in YuGiOh: Battle Island! Version 2. Thank you.
PA2 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Sorry. My deck is shorted out but I have one thing left to say abount my chracter in YuGiOh: Battle Island! Version 2. The whole speaking to the locket thing, you can make that go into any situation you want it to go. Just make it so that my character does not become evil after all is said and done. Bye!
PA2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I understand now. A number in a review can only have 2 0's. Any more that thtat will shorten the number. Now that I know this, this will be my last profile review for YuGiOh: Battle Island! Version 2. Plase make Mythic Warrior's Atk 2O00, Goddess Trio's Atk 3O00 and Triforce's Atk increase 1O00. Thank you and godd night.
PA2 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I am losing it! I keep massing up my reviews about my cards! Yet again, this is about YuGiOh: Battle Island! Version 2. Make Mythic Warrior's Atk 20 and Goddess Trio's Atk 30. That is all.
PA2 chapter 82 . 2/9/2008
Dark Phantom Knight, this review is for YuGiOh: Battle Island! Version 2. I can't place two reviews on the same chapter apparently. So, I'm telling you when and/or if you put me in the story at all, make Mythic Warrior's Atk 20, Goddess Trio's Atk 30, Seven Sages atk 700, each of the Atk power of the token's 100 and Trifoce's Atk bonus 10. Thank you very much.
Krimzon Flygon chapter 35 . 1/18/2008
HEY! Gasser cheated! Ancient Gear Beast stops traps and spells from being activated during the turn he attacks, and Gasser still activated Shift! WTH! (clears throat) Otherwise, nice job.
airnaruto45 chapter 26 . 12/22/2007
Dark phantom night if you ever get the next chapter of your editted version of this story here's my deck contents monsters: Elemental hero neos, Elemental hero clayman, alien mars, alien grey, v tiger jet, w wing catapault, elemental hero necroshade, neo spacian aqua dolphin , ambulanceroid, rescueroid, alien mother, alien hunter, alien skull, neo spacian grand mole, elemental hero sparkman, chrysallis mole, the six samurai irou, the six samurai zanji, the six samurai yaichi, the six samurai kamon, the six samurai nisashi, the six samurai yariza, destiny hero doom lord, destiny hero dogma, destiny hero diamond dude, destiny hero blademaster, destiny hero fearmonger, destiny hero captain tenacious, destiny hero double dude, elementtal hero wildheart, flying saucer muusik'i, shien's foot soldier, cosmic horror gangi'el, alien mother, destiny hero disk commander. Spells: fake hero, common soul, NEX, shien's castle of mist, d-spirit, dark city, lucky iron axe, monster reincarnation, h-heated heart, e-emergency call, r-righteous justice, o-oversoul, hero flash, neo space, future fusion, heavy storm, pot of generosity, cyclone boomerang, giant trunade, fifth hope, legendary ebon steed, rush recklessly, reverse of neos, neos force. Traps: Mirror gate, dust tornado, magic cylinder, draining sheild, return of the six samurai, swift samurai storm, brainwashing beam, a hero emerges, hero barrier, orbital bombardment, destiny signal, d sheild, curse seal of the forbidden spell, d chain, destiny mirage, sakaretsu armor, zero gravity, negate attack, raidiant mirror force, rope of life, nutrient Z. Fusion monsters: ambulencerescueroid, vw tiger catapault, elemental hero darkbright, elemental hero necroid shaman, elemental hero thunder giant, elemental hero aqua neos, elemental hero marine neos, neo spacian marine dolphin, elemental hero grand neos. Tis is my final deck entry editing and please get chapter two up soon and i'm soory if it's my fault that you haven't gotten it up yet
airnaruto45 chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
sorry to bug you again warrior but I wanted you to know I made one last improvement to my deck for the story. Monsters added: Neo spacian Aqua dolphin, neo spacian marine dolphin, Elemental hero aqua neos, destiny hero dogma. Spells: NEX, cocoon rebirth, fifth hope, traps: elemental recharge. I also want to know 2 things first am I in this story? the other when will you put chapter 2 up, when you do add the cards I mentioned here to my characther deck
airnaruto45 chapter 16 . 11/14/2007
malicous has 800 atk and defense points
airnaruto45 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
one last card I added hero barrier
airnaruto45 chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
IT's not to late right, I need to put in a few changes in my deck for the edited version of this story. Monsters: Elemental hero clayman, Elemental hero Thunder Giant, and Destiny hero Dasher in place of Decoyroid, cocoon veil and twister and traps: a hero emerges that's all

Signed:airnaruto45