Reviews for I Can't Let Go
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
well done
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aww! Really sweet story. Love this! Very in-character for them all. Poor Booth! So full of jealousy and denial. Love His Bones. :)
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I'm reading this over a year after you posted it, but I'm glad I found your story! I just love it! :) You captured Gordon Gordon perfectly.
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was cute. I loved the talk with Gordon; you do very well with his character. So kudos to you!
melmel6 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
"what I’m saying is that if you’re worried that Sully is a replacement for you in our partnership or our friendship, then don’t…worry that is…because he’s not. Unless of course you decide to shoot another clown.”

Perfect!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
w.t.m.,

I so couldn't believe I hadn't done my review for this! I found it in my mailbox and was wondering why...got my answer when I hit that little button and it didn't deny my review! LOL! SO better late than never!

TERRIFIC One-Shot! VERY well done! LOV'D that he went to Wyatt's out'a the blue and then Bren just knew something was off with him AND reasured him that he couldn't be replaced unless he "decided to shoot another clown" LOL! AWESOME! I really enjoyed this!

G :D
Brhee chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I really enjoyed the story. It was totally believable and all of the people (even Wyatt) were in character! Thanks for writing.
ASquaddreaming chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aww, sweet. I really liked this story. Sully will never ever replace Booth and we all know it. Although he's useful for some jealously.

DSA
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This was wonderful! A touching and funny glimpse into Booth's thoughts one the state of Sully/Brennan/and himself. Very well written and the emotions were spot-on!

I LOVE how you write Dr. Wyatt - perfectly! I adore that man.

I think I loved this line the most: “Sometimes I think the only way to get her to do things my way is to hit her over the head and toss her over my shoulder.”

“That’s a provocative image worthy of your large belt buckles,”

-HA! Brilliant!

Please continue with these meaningless jaunts into Booth and Brennan's relationship, because you are very talented at it!

Awesome job!
gator-md chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I never felt compelled to review, but I have to say you did an excellent job staying within the parameters of the show. This was completely in character and I could easily picture it happening. You also have a real knack for capturing dialogue and the speech mannerisms of the characters. Nicely done.
caroldpb chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That was really great.
Froggerz chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
ok that was AMAZING! Bravo. I seriously could hear Dr. Wyatt and Booths Convo in my head and could picture them sittinn at the patio table talking. I believe you had Wyatt pretty much nailed down to a T.

Loved the Guy hug moment and how you did keep the characters to the cannon of the show.

I hope your muse inspire you to write more pieces.
Sally Boat chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
'Tis great. Would love you to continue :) *
squint-squad chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
that was like, 2 chapters worth, or more! great job
saturn567 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
coffee would taste better with pie rather than beer , it was a nice , sweet fic! keep up the great work!