Reviews for Wretched
Mariagoner chapter 9 . 19h
This was a strange but incredibly interesting story... and what a strange, ambiguous end!
Oh mer gowd! I LOVES IT! I was getting mad tword the end but you finished it up nicely.
Bahamut Fury chapter 1 . 4/24
I just wanted to say I adore this story. I've read it several times since stumbling onto it a couple of years ago, and it never gets old. Pyramid Head is my absolute favorite creature of Silent Hill, and this whole story is absolute genius with him.

Kudos, and thank you for the awesome story that I can continue to enjoy even now. :D
Love that twist...good story.
wachter chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Fuck, this fic is so sad and so almost romantic simultaneously and I swear that thanks to you I have fallen in love a bit more of Pyramid Head. Your you have done that is interested in Silent Hill's fandom, more specifically, in the Pyramid Head/MarĂ­a. I have been charmed with God, as all your other fics, and really I hope that you could write more, on this pair.
You are wicked, and I adore you.
Smierc chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Interesting read.
At first I wasn't happy about how you generated PH's personality, but I got used to it pretty quick, and I couldn't do it better myself anyways.
The last chapter somewhat surprised me, but the ending was... awesome.
Well spent time reading this story.
Thank you for writing it.
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awesomeness!
lilith dracul chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Love this story
Biko-Biko chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
nice story
Of-Pins-And-Needles chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh gods, you have no idea how much I always loved this story c: You made my day on PH x Maria. And inspired me to begin my own. It's been awhile since I read this, but, I always wanted to tell you that you made the best stories of PH x Maria. Thanks for making my day with these wonderful stories of yours

-OPAN
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Wow. This was awesome, loved it!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Heh. Not the confident chick from the last one I read, maybe more awesomeness to come later? I shall keep reading, lol.
Fumimi chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
omg the last chapter had me so frustrated lmao. great story though! i was waiting for them to hook up soooo bad in the last chapters
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Nice to see him get what he wants
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
This is hot shit I love it