Reviews for The Fire Still Burns
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing a lovely, insightful story.
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Yes! Xavier you kick ass, great stories and an amazing site!
Spike of Doom chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I like how you write your fics... they always turn out so well like the flow of events and characters emotions...*applause* I read 2 chapters of Angles of Armageddon so far and then ending of 2nd chapter pushed me that i read this "sub-story" ill be sure 2 read the rest of your story ..your a exlent writer..
Silver Ice chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Wow. That is really unbelieveable amazing. It was so long and good and cool and pimping and long and damn! You can write, you know that? Wow, i'm really shocked by this, you did an awesome job...this is so a good story! I can't get over how long it is...how long all of your stories are, that's amazing. You have some good writing talent, try working on something original, i trust you'd be able to get it published very quickly. Well, this is quite long so i'll go now but i just want to leave saying *clap clap clap* this is how people dream their story can be writen.

Peace Out and keep writing

Silver Ice
MFNOmega chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Wow. Loved the psychological details you put in, and the use of Asuka's emotional barriers. Hell, I'm an R/S fan and I loved this. Keep writing.
SS chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Perfect.
dennisud chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
Ok I have read Angels of Armageddon, and this fit in perfectly as a prologue for that story. It really shows the real Asuka and Shinji. Now i don't know for sure how your going to get Shinji and Rei together. other than Kaouro trying to get Asuka in the end. but you could try a unique situation. he gets them BOTH!

Hey why not it's a new world, and tell me if there would be more women than men. The more kids born the beter for all, right. Well that's my opinion, and that's why I write stories where Shinji gets either girl. Heck I even have a story where he does get them both so I judt want to have then be happy

without tearingthem down (I hate bashers of either girl!)!

dennisud
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Hmm...this is pretty good. I like it. Very well written. Cool stuff :)
ssgoten287 chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
will there be next one? do tell do tell
marco arellano chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
a brillant peace of writing which must be continued.
Dennisud chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
This was the firat Evangelion fic I have read (I'm a Tenchi Fan) & Boy this was good, keep up the good work!
Quincy007 chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Not bad. It was enjoyable.
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
This is good very good. I like the way you worked up to the ending. I cannot wait to read your other stories.

KW
Yuki Faerie1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Man, that was one of the best I have ever read. You really brought out Asuka's true self.
Cook chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Good post-Impact story. I liked it.