Reviews for In the Still of the Night
Lamanth chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Frist off bubs sorry for not reviewing sooner I have no good reason for not doing so, so feel free to hit me.

Second, such excessive praise which I don’t deserve, you mean the world to me you know that? And I don’t know what I’d do if anything happened to you.

Third, I can't coment on the fic as I'm to busy drooling over a wet, topless Kai. You really do spoil me, such lovely meant pictures. *dies*

Loads of love

xLambx
azab chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
i liked it
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Wowie. *glomps you again*

MORE YAOI! Happy me. See? o! I'm very glad I started you off writing it! *glomps again*

Ha, Tyson is such an IDIOT at times! What did he do, throw the oars away or something? *pokes Tyson with a broom* Silly twitiot. (My word - twit idiot) Mind you, Kai was hardly any better!

Kai: Hm, I can't really swim AND I hate water, so ... let's go and jump in after Tyson!

*giggles* Yup. . On the technical side, grammar and that was REALLY good - how did you get so good so quickly? *demands an explanation!* Couple of missed, commas, but I'm sometimes dicey on where to put them too! Someone once told me, read it out loud and put the commas where you pause, but what use is that if you talk really fast? *dies of annoyance* Stupid advice. *growls*

What, am I not allowed to drool over topless Kai? *looks sad and drools anyway* Tyson, you're a very lucky boy! oh, that's a point, dscribing Ty as a "blue angel" was a nice touch! . I liked it.

I was going to say something else ...

... Nope, can't remember. No, yes I can! It was just a rather quick change in Kai's POV from him wanting to throw Ty off the boat, (which made me laugh, btw!) and kissing him. (which was also good! yaoi fan-girl for life
KrymsonDranzer chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
CUTE! XD A uke-Kai/semi-uke is ALWAYS cute...XD Its so adorable when Tyson takes the lead...or kinda takes the lead...XD